“Stunning location with a nice little cottage”

Review of Dune Tootin Unit 2

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Jingles66...
Rochester, New York
“Stunning location with a nice little cottage”
Reviewed June 19, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

This place was amazing... It wasn't anything high-scale or anything like that but it was perfect for my wife & I. We had our honeymoon here and could not have been happier with the location and overall quality of this place. They even left us 2 glasses with some champagne. I'm not much of an alcohol drinker but my wife was pleased to have it. :) - The place was very clean, and all appliances and items were very well cleaned.

The stove was a gas stove and it was hard to get it to set at a low flame (went out once). Also, be sure to bring a can opener! The only real utensil that it didn't have for cooking. Also the bathroom shower was fairly small (which I guess is probably expected), but it was all new stuff in the bathroom so as much as I had wished it was bigger it was still very nice. My last "complaint" was that the TV/couch weren't ideally placed so we ended up having to move stuff around, but it wasn't a big bother. Also, the A/C was a bit loud... However, most of the "cons" I mentioned are minor and I would definitely recommend this to anyone that's looking for a decent get-away for a good price. We paid about 600-700 for a week on Jun 8.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location and having a private beach
Liked least: no can opner, small shower, A/C was loud
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Granville Ma.
Reviewed September 11, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Cookshire, Quebec
Reviewed August 17, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
MA
Reviewed August 18, 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 65+

null
Reviewed August 13, 2008 for a stay in August 2008

Management Response
Aug 13, 2008
Thanks Gilbert, see you next year.
null
Reviewed July 17, 2008 for a stay in July 2008

Liked best: The location
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
Recommended for:
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Rugged travelers
Management Response
Jul 17, 2008
Jane, Always a pleasure to see you and your family every year. Thanks for your business
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing