“What a peaceful place!”

Earl of Sandwich Motel
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in East Sandwich
Reviewed September 17, 2009

My husband, daughter and I had a wonderful time. It is such a unique place. It's nothing fancy, but how homespun, clean and friendly. The Cliffords could not have been nicer!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jonilou
There are newer reviews for Earl of Sandwich Motel

Reviewed September 9, 2009

Loved the motel. It is great for family trips! Our room was clean, comfortable and quiet. The grounds of the motel are beautiful and ideal for children. It has a pond complete with chickens, ducks and geese! This family-run establishment works very hard to make you feel at home. My 11 year old son just loved it. The location is central to all the area has to offer. The beach was just a short car-ride away.

Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank Francine C
Reviewed August 19, 2009

We really loved this place! It was far above and beyond our expectations. I thought the price was very reasonable for what is offered. We were traveling with our 13 month old baby so my priorities were safe, clean, and quiet and we got all of that and more. Teh rooms were immaculate - with tile floors that clean easily and very nice luxury cotton bedding with a real cotton quilt. The Inn keepers are attentive and always on the property so I felt very safe there. Also, they have a 10:30 quiet policy - so we did not have to deal with any late night partying from our nieghbors. The greatest part was the grounds - lots of lovely grass areas with beautiful flowers and a big duck pond - my duaghter was able to crawl around and get some play time in before we drove around the cape each day. Also, I expected breakfast to be a box of Entenmans - But NOT So! It was actual home baked muffins in many flavors and hard boiled eggs and good coffee. We were very pleased. We will definitly stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank FuntimesMaryland
Reviewed August 18, 2009

We would go back to Earl of Sandwich in a heartbeat. Booked one night and stayed for three. Just happened to find this motel while driving around. Loved it. Immaculately clean, Charming rooms and wonderful continental breakfast. The grounds were lovely and the pool was beautiful. Such a relaxing and peaceful place to stay. Location was perfect to getting around. The owners Brian and Nancy were wonderful. I left my phone charger and they immediately sent it to my home. Can not say enough good things about this place. Will definitely go back and have already recommended it to several people.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank puck1234
Reviewed July 21, 2009

This was our first trip to New England and Cape Cod and we were thrilled with our stay at the Earl of Sandwich. We stayed two nights and wished we could have stayed longer but we already had other reservations in Boston. This is such a relaxing setting. The staff is so friendly and helpful and if you are an animal lover you will enjoy the antics of the geese and ducks. The rooms were quaint and very, very clean. There are many interesting venues within a short drive. I would recommend the Earl to anyone and hope we have another opportunity to visit.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Brenda1924
Reviewed July 13, 2009

My sister and I vacation here every summer! Our first visit ever to Cape Cod was staying here and we fell in love with it. From the Innkeepers, Brian and Nancy greeting you along with a friendly greeting from their 2 dogs, Ginger and Sandy (whom are adorable!), to the duck pond and the geese that will waddle up to the fence and say hello! Their rooms are very neat, clean and have a rustic feel to them. The Innkeepers are very accommodating and are always around if you have any questions. We enjoy their freshly baked muffins, fresh fruit, juice and coffee. I cannot say enough about the Earl of Sandwich except it is always on my summer vacation list! Take a tour of their website or watch a video of their motel. You will enjoy it. Just copy and paste the link below.

• Stayed: July 2009
Reviewed July 7, 2009

My friend & I travelled from Australia thru the north east states of USA. This accommodation was reccommended to us by Hyannis Visitor Centre Main St. It was a highlight of our holiday! We initally intended to stay only 2 nights but as it catered to our every need we stayed 5. Our hosts were warm, helpful and friendly. This location is easy access to all Cape Cod attractions, from here we easily travelled to Plymouth, Newport, ferries to Martha's Vineyard & Nantucket Is, Chatham and whale watching in Provincetown. Easy travelling was important as we were driving on the wrong side of the road compared with Australia. This accommodation was comfortable, safe, private and quiet set within beautifully maintained grounds. Our room was an olde english style, somewhat charming and very very clean, it felt more like a B&B. A excellent, small, self serve continental breakfast was included which suited us perfectly.
All this was at great value and for us a great experience of our 5 weeks travelling.

• Stayed: June 2009
Best Western Cape Cod Hotel
Country Acres Motel
Country Acres Motel
#3 of 6 in Sandwich

Been to Earl of Sandwich Motel? Share your experiences!