My husband and I recently stayed here for our two year wedding anniversary. We were delighted to realize it's so close to the beach, truly within walking distance. We didn't have to pay for parking down the street, etc. We walked our beach chairs and belongings down the hill onto Nauset Beach, one of the prettiest on the Cape. It's also very close to the Cap Cod Rail Trail (bike trail) and you can go over to the bay side of the Cape, only four miles away. There were nice restaurants in the area. We will definitely return. The owners were pleasant and thought of all the *little details*. It's a lovely preserved old home. There is no reason to go anywhere else in the future... I couldn't give up the perfect proximity to the beach and the beautiful gardens on this property! Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the warmth and charm of a 190 year-old restored Sea Captain's home, just 1/4 mile up the hill from the world famous Nauset Beach. 17 individually appointed rooms, 15 with private bath, and 1 or 2 bedroom fully equipped ocean view "Captain's Quarter's" guest apartment. Our newest accommodation (2010) the "Nauset Suite" has a king bed, private bath and private entrance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Ship's Knees Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ship`s Knees Hotel East Orleans
- Ship's Knees Inn East Orleans, MA, United States