Our recent getaway, albeit too short, was to celebrate a milestone anniversary. What better place to stay than the Ship's Knees!! The scenery is like a postcard with gorgeous blue hydrangas and pink flowers dotting the landscape. We loved the evenings by the firepit with other guests as well as the abundant breakfasts in the morning on the patio. Sitting by the pool was comfortable and a respite from the busy beach that is only a short walk down the road. What more could you ask for -- oh yes, the very friendly innkeepers -- we have come to look forward to seeing Pete,Denise and Marley when we visit the Cape. We didn't want to leave. Maybe we should consider moving there? Until then, we will continue to book at the Ship's Knees. Jessica and Randy Bernotas, Middlefield, CT
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the warmth and charm of a 190 year-old restored Sea Captain's home, just 1/4 mile up the hill from the world famous Nauset Beach. 17 individually appointed rooms, 15 with private bath, and 1 or 2 bedroom fully equipped ocean view "Captain's Quarter's" guest apartment. Our newest accommodation (2010) the "Nauset Suite" has a king bed, private bath and private entrance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Ship's Knees Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ship`s Knees Hotel East Orleans
- Ship's Knees Inn East Orleans, MA, United States