We had a great weekend at the Nauset house. Mom and I stayed in the Sea Lavender room which has its own half bath. Both mornings we ate a fabulous breakfast (including really wonderful coffee). The B & B is just a short walk to the beach which we visited each day we were there. The landscaping, greenhouse, sitting room and dining room are all incredibly beautiful spaces and there is a feeling of tranquility and peacefulness throughout the property. The whole place is filled with art , sometimes in places where you least expect it, it's a real symphony for the eyes. I highly recommend this heavenly place to anyone who appreciates the sea and the beach, flowers and trees, fine breakfasts, and art.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Nauset House Inn is a place where the gentle amenities of life are still observed... a quiet place removed from the cares of a workaday world... a place where sea and shore, orchard and field all combine to create a perfect setting for tranquil relaxation. Family owned and operated since 1983. Fourteen guest rooms with a complimentary full breakfast served everyday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Nauset House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nauset House Hotel East Orleans
- Nauset House Inn East Orleans, MA, United States