We have stayed at this wonderful Inn every year and sometimes twice a year for more than 30 years. It is our favorite getaway Vacation destination ! We enjoy our Spring and Fall visits most, but once you are here, even in Summer, it is quiet, peaceful and relaxing. Nauset Beach is within walking distance and worth the trip. There are many restaurants and many interesting places to visit in the area, which is central to the Outer Cape.
We highly recommend this Inn and we know that our favorite Innkeepers will make you feel as "at home" as they have always made us feel !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Nauset House Inn is a place where the gentle amenities of life are still observed... a quiet place removed from the cares of a workaday world... a place where sea and shore, orchard and field all combine to create a perfect setting for tranquil relaxation. Family owned and operated since 1983. Fourteen guest rooms with a complimentary full breakfast served everyday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Nauset House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nauset House Hotel East Orleans
- Nauset House Inn East Orleans, MA, United States