This was our second October visit to the Nauset House Inn, and we felt as if we were returning to a very familiar, friendly place where you meet people from all over North America. People that you might not meet every day, but yet you have so much in common, and you have so much to laugh over, and you hate to part ways, but you know they will be back the same time next year. And so you reserve a room, too, to not miss out on the fun! The dining room is the place to hold court over a wonderful breakfast - how do they make such a perfect omelet? The Innkeepers and their Staff are warm and welcoming, and they remembered facts about us as if we just talked yesterday, and yet it was a year past. Our room was cozy and the bed very firm. We loved the evening happy hour when people congregate around the common area and fireplace to share their trip adventures, recommendations, and the legendary Nauset House camraderie. Guests return year after year! Perfect location to explore the Cape by car, bike or by foot. Nauset Beach, a short walk away,is beautiful, and you can easily drive to other sights of interest. Orleans offers great dining options as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Nauset House Inn is a place where the gentle amenities of life are still observed... a quiet place removed from the cares of a workaday world... a place where sea and shore, orchard and field all combine to create a perfect setting for tranquil relaxation. Family owned and operated since 1983. Fourteen guest rooms with a complimentary full breakfast served everyday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Nauset House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nauset House Hotel East Orleans
- Nauset House Inn East Orleans, MA, United States