If you want a peaceful, relaxing, and laid-back visit to the Cape, the rustic and beautiful Nauset House Inn, in East Orleans, MA, only a short walk from Nauset Beach, is the place to go. Friends and I have visited there many times over the years as our special "getaway" place. The owners, John and Cindy, as well as their staff, go out of their way to make your visit warm and comfortable. Breakfast is delicious! And the easy-going cocktail hour (mainly wine, crackers and a lucious dip) allow us to have easy-going chats with other visitors to the inn. The rooms are clean and beautifully decorated, and the ambiance is English Country ....I always feel like I'm in the Cotswolds. The inn is well located and a gem. I actually hate writing a good review, for fear that too many other people will read it and crowd me out of my "special" place. My friends and I would prefer to keep it our treasured secret.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Nauset House Inn is a place where the gentle amenities of life are still observed... a quiet place removed from the cares of a workaday world... a place where sea and shore, orchard and field all combine to create a perfect setting for tranquil relaxation. Family owned and operated since 1983. Fourteen guest rooms with a complimentary full breakfast served everyday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Nauset House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nauset House Hotel East Orleans
- Nauset House Inn East Orleans, MA, United States