We have been married for over 50 years and for nearly every one of them we have spent time at Nauset House Inn. The charm and friendliness here is like coming home. Your hosts Jon and Cindy and Diane make you feel like family. Each accommodation is unique. We like that there is no TV or pool, hence not a lot of disturbance. Actually, there is a "pool"-a big one,about a ten minute walk away. Do not miss breakfast! We have met the nicest people at breakfast, and that includes folks from all over the world: authors, artists, musicians, scientists, and more. The wine and cheese in the afternoon is as interesting as breakfast. We almost always stay in the carriage house-our favorite room is Iris. As an extra treat, when you're at the beach, try the onion rings at Liams!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Nauset House Inn is a place where the gentle amenities of life are still observed... a quiet place removed from the cares of a workaday world... a place where sea and shore, orchard and field all combine to create a perfect setting for tranquil relaxation. Family owned and operated since 1983. Fourteen guest rooms with a complimentary full breakfast served everyday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Nauset House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nauset House Hotel East Orleans
- Nauset House Inn East Orleans, MA, United States