My husband and I always stay in "The Outermost". We have been returning for over a decade, after Labor day, it's such a nice way to end our summer. The number of tourists are low, as we come through the week, but everything is still open,low traffic, and weather is great. Since most of the guests have been returning guests, like us, it's a fun reunion each year. We have sent some of our friends, nobody has ever failed to return home relaxed and claiming they will be going back.
Diane,John, and Cindy are so expert at running everything, they make it look easy. We ran a B & B for 7 years, we know it's alot of work. Kudos to a wonderful place with perfect hosts. We HIGHLY recommend this B & B.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Nauset House Inn is a place where the gentle amenities of life are still observed... a quiet place removed from the cares of a workaday world... a place where sea and shore, orchard and field all combine to create a perfect setting for tranquil relaxation. Family owned and operated since 1983. Fourteen guest rooms with a complimentary full breakfast served everyday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Nauset House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nauset House Hotel East Orleans
- Nauset House Inn East Orleans, MA, United States