During my last stay at the Nauset House Inn I enjoyed the high level of service I have come to expect. The welcome is warm and sincere, you are shown to your room and given privacy to relax and settle in. The rooms are cozy, charming and clean! And priced fairly. You are invited to enjoy the house and grounds during your stay. The innkeepers are glad to answer questions, give directions and make reservations for dinner at many good eateries on the Cape. The Inn is located within walking distance of one of the most beautiful beaches on the Cape. In the morning, coffee is offered in the common room, then a delicious, home made breakfast is served in the refectory, a quiet room which invites conversation. Thank you, Diane (for that fabulous omelet), John, Cindy and Judy (for your attention to details).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Nauset House Inn is a place where the gentle amenities of life are still observed... a quiet place removed from the cares of a workaday world... a place where sea and shore, orchard and field all combine to create a perfect setting for tranquil relaxation. Family owned and operated since 1983. Fourteen guest rooms with a complimentary full breakfast served everyday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Nauset House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nauset House Hotel East Orleans
- Nauset House Inn East Orleans, MA, United States