“Eh?”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Reviewed May 2, 2013

While the food is very good, it seems to have become a hang-out place for a number of people. Tables/booths for four frequently have one person sitting there with their laptop and nothing more than a drink, if that. The small outside sitting area is often fully occupied by teens hanging out, or people smoking - nice to walk through in order to go inside. Depending upon the time of day, the line to order can be long, followed by the long line to pick up your food. Hopefully you can then find a seat and have a conversation where you can hear over the noise. It used to be a pleasant place to meet a friend for lunch. Now, we avoid it unless it's really an "off" hour.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

This panera is always really nice, like most panera's, but for some reason this one seems better to me than some others I've been to. friendly service and the food's always consistent.

Reviewed April 8, 2012

I love the atmosphere here. The food is a bit more pricey but good quality that's worth it.
I could eat their potato chips all day. Their asiago roast beef sandwich is amazing, I order it every time I go. Great soups, too. They bake their own artisan bread which is a great diversity from the norm.

Reviewed March 16, 2012

Excellent coffee and bagels; try their orange scone. Although a franchise I find the service here very personable and attentive.

Reviewed February 4, 2012

I think this chain is very well managed and has a nice selection and fair prices. When I want a morning bagel and coffee I go here. Would love to eat their pastries, but they actually post the calorie count for each and I get scared off!!!