“So good, I can't enjoy froyo anywhere else.”
Review of Let's Yo Yogurt - CLOSED

Let's Yo Yogurt
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Hands down, this is the rolls Royce of froyo. The Sea Salt Caramel pretzel is out of this world. The homemade whipped cream is so amazing, you'll never look at whipped cream the same way. Warm Nutella? Yes please! Cereals from whole foods? Come on!

Oh, and Christian the manager is the token of hospitality.

Oh

Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

Fun, affordable spot for a treat. Staff was efficient, courteous and alert. Very clean. Lots of fun to just relax or to watch tv, play on iPads (at each table). Much better choices and cost than other locally run Fro-Yo places.

Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

I don't absolutely love the choices as far as flavors go but I adore this place! They charge by weight so don't go crazy with the toppings. They have iPads at almost every table so you can come in and stay a while. It gets pretty crowded because froyo is "the new thing" but it won't take away from your experience there. People at froyo shops tend to be pretty friendly :) I'm an "original" lover (I love the tart flavor) so the selections don't bother me as much but when I go to pinkberry, I tend to be more adventurous with the flavors there. Let's Yo! East Longmeadow is located across the street from a park so you're not limited to being indoors on a beautiful day!

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Went for the first time the other day. The place has a stylish decor going on, not to mention iPad stations, so you or your kiddos can sit down and play on them for free while you eat your frozen yogurt.
The staff was very friendly and polite, and I love the rewards card they offer! I like to get a treat on any hot day, so I know the card will serve its purpose well over the summer.
They have a myriad of flavors, and actually have more of them (and of toppings, goodness, the amount of toppings!) than any other frozen yoghurt place I went to. I thought labeling their toppings was a nice touch, as I get frustrated/confused not knowing which topping is what in other places.
Their flavors also vary a lot. I saw that they offer the salted caramel/pretzel flavor, which is popular almost in any ice cream/cupcake/yogurt shop this week it seems. The also had mango, peach, raspberry, vanilla, chocolate... There was more but I don't remember. They do alternate flavors by the season, and I can't wait to see what they got to offer next.
I'll be definitely coming back for more.