“My Kids love it!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Love the cheese steaks as a change from seafood. My husband loves the beer selection and I like it for a change of pace. Quick service too!

Reviewed July 18, 2014

Great eating establishment with a very friendly atmosphere and staff . prices are fair and food was all great . My compliments and I'll be back when in the area .

1  Thank Kevin O
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Good food and great service. We came in late...close to closing time and were treated as if we were the first customers of the evening.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Being in love with the American living style, when I travel to the States I like to stay in typical american spots, and Lost Dog is one of them!!
People are very nice and food excellent; good quality/price.
One night we had a problem with my husband order, it came very late when the rest of the family was already; they discounted our dinner by 25%!! And they didn't stop to apoligize! I found that very professional and nice from them!

2  Thank Fontanelfamily
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Great Salmon dishes as well as burgers etc. Good service and a nice option when you don't have any reservations or firm plans.