Sesuit Harbor House
Blue Rock Resort(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
$89
Ambassador Inn & Suites(South Yarmouth)
$79
$74
$145
OceanEdge.com
GuestLodge(West Dennis)(Great Value!)
$59
$59
The Escape Inn(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
$89
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
Coachman Motor Inn(South Harwich)
Oceanside Motel(Dennis Port)
Hotels.com
Beach N Towne Motel(South Yarmouth)
TripAdvisor
All reviewscape codcontinental breakfastcoffee cakehard boiled eggsowners and stafflovely propertyperfect place to stayacross the streetmayflower beachour room was spaciouscape vacationfriendly hostsmake you feel at homelovely pooleach morningher husbandnew owners
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 21, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for a wedding recently and the staff were super friendly and nice. Very clean and comfortable. Great location to the beaches and they even provide bike rental free of charge. One suggestion is to check the gears on the bikes prior to taking them for a spin. We are already planning our vacation there next summer.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 5, 2013

This place is overpriced for what it is , especially off season. Felt like I was sleeping in a fish bowl. Full sized windows flanked the entire back wall and 3 windows in front of the room. So much light that you wake at the crack of dawn - sheer curtains and drapes. Also felt exposed since the back wall of windows faced another building with parking in front. Bathrooms are dated. Breakfast nothing to speak of. Furnishings dated. Beds and pillows are comfortable. Pool looks nice.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 24, 2013

My wife and myself were members of a family party of 13 attending a funeral service in Boston, with dinner to follow in the Red Pheasant, Dennis, the same evening. On arrival at the Sesuit Harbour House the feeling from the owners could not have been more appropriate and welcoming. Kim and Jim and their staff understood that we were grieving our loss, and tired from the drive. The rooms are "Cape Cod" perfect. The price point very reasonable and the breakfast very generous. The small touches of hand written notes in the room and the welcome sign were very well received. We had a wonderful picnic/lunch by the pool catching up the next day before we all parted ways. We stayed one more day to relax in the peace of Dennis and the Cape. Kim and Jim are tremendous hosts. Understanding people who have travelled and know what to offer and when to draw back. Thats the secret and they have mastered it. The harbour house is a small complex of chalets with a pool central in the back. Picnic tables are offered to relax the day away and the wonderful corporation beach is a few clicks away. The Red Pheasant is a mile or so and there is a store and a bank on their nearest corner. Our party mentioned more than once how it would be a wonderful venue to be married at. Although i imagine Kim and Jim won't thank me for that comment! It prides itself on handling larger parties but also catering for smaller intimate numbers with many regulars i am sure. All in all, they know how to look after you. And thats what you will feel when you come away. Looked after. We love to travel. We also understand that travel is not a passport to be arrogant or demanding. You are treated how you treat others. A simple notion. This hotel will go the extra mile. That little bit extra is always noticed and is why they will be seeing us and the people we will return with in the future.

Thanks to Kim, Jim, staff & Pauly D & Snooki ( two beautiful cats) for a simply great stay in a great house.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I've been horribly remiss in posting this review. My daughter and I stayed here for 3 nights during our combined Boston/Plymouth/Cape Cod vacation last summer. I was starting to plan our summer vacation for this year and realized I hadn't posted reviews for our last vacation.

We had a lovely time at the Sesuit Harbor House. This isn't a 5 star luxury hotel, but it was everything we wanted and more for our time on the Cape. Our room was clean and comfortable. It felt more like staying at a friend's home than staying at some impersonal hotel. I loved the relaxed feel to the inn. The mid-Cape location was perfect for exploring the Cape. The owners were lovely, friendly people who were very helpful with suggestions of things to do when we decided to make a last minute change to some of our plans. The breakfast offered was simple but very good. My daughter loved playing in the pool and enjoyed the pool toys available. The free wi-fi was reasonably fast.

The one drawback was the shower. It was very small and when someone in a nearby room flushed or turned on a faucet, the water temperature would change rapidly. But that was such a minor inconvenience I wouldn't even consider it when making a decision to stay here again. In fact, my biggest disappointment was that our stay was so short. The next time we travel back to MA, I will plan on a much longer stay on the Cape and will definitely plan on staying here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank mas050472
Reviewed April 8, 2013

A NEW LOW OF CUSTOMER SERVICE:
We recently spent a weekend at the Sesuit Harbor Motel due to the unfortunate event of a dear friend passing. The pure lack of customer service and human decency was down right horrifying. We brought our party of people back to our hotel room after the services were done for the day and the police were notified immediately for noise complaints. We are all adults here, most of us in our thirties, we are able to constructively break apart a party and deal respectively with the issue. After our parties had dispersed to our own hotel rooms the owner of the hotel felt the need to come back to our room and tell us all personally that we were a disgrace, a mess, and WE WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR FRIENDS DEATH!! I've never in my life heard of such a grossly inappropriate comment given. It absolutely tore us apart and sent us into a tailspin of emotions, from an already emotionally exhausting day. The next day we wanted to tell them of how awful and inappropriate the comment was and perhaps reach some common ground on the issue, no, they went into their tirade again of how we destroyed their property (the room was clean when we left) and how our parents would be ashamed of us (we are all grown adults). I would never in MY LIFE stay at this awful place again. For paying customers I have never received such horrible and inappropriate service ever. I don't know if my friends and I will ever forget his outrageously insensitive comment. Just awful.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
6  Thank KristaP804
Kim M, Owner at Sesuit Harbor House, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Sesuit Harbor House is a well established family resort on Cape Cod that enjoys overwhelmingly positive reviews and awards. We always make our guests feel welcomed, comfortable, and safe. Sesuit Harbor House does not tolerate intoxication, illegal drug use, unregistered visitors, destruction of property, reckless behavior, or loud noise.
This reviewer was one of a group of young adults who reserved a number rooms to attend the funeral services of a friend. Their behavior while here was completely unacceptable by anyone’s standards. They brought many unregistered visitors and vehicles onto the property, used one of our guest rooms as a party room and left behind many empty beer, wine and liquor bottles and cans. For the first time ever at the Sesuit, we had to call the police to help restore peace and quiet. We were horrified and we commented to the group that this type of behavior did not reflect well on the unfortunate passing of their young friend.
The police had to escort several people who were not able to drive, and then they felt compelled to remain on the property for several hours to make sure no more damage was done and to maintain peace. On a follow up interview with the senior police officer a few days later, we were told that the police were very surprised that we did not call them the next morning to supervise the group’s departure.
This level of bad behavior has never happened before at Sesuit Harbor House and we have never had to ask for police intervention. The damage included many broken or missing items including towel racks, lamps, potted plants, ceiling tiles, a picnic table, fan, and glassware. There were stains on carpets, linens and furniture, towels soaked in beer, and countless cigarette butts, empty cans and bottle caps littered around the property. It took three full days to return the property to its original condition.
We will always protect our property and other guests when this type of bad behavior is exhibited by unwelcome guests.