“Good Breakfast ”

Keke's Breakfast Cafe
Ranked #16 of 58 Restaurants in St. Johns
Description: Keke’s Breakfast Cafe is dedicated to providing an outstanding breakfast; a meal where everything is handmade, using the best ingredients available, with fresh fruits and vegetables that are delivered daily, and using fresh bread and dairy products.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Been here with the wife breakfast selection is awesome and very nice portion sizes too. Get there early or you’ll be waiting to be seated. Also the service was a little slow but the manager was apologetic about it

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (8)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I came here for breakfast and I had the 3 Meat Omelet (which was filled with ham, sausage and bacon) and my wife had the Western Omelet (which was filled with bacon, onion and pepper). Both were very good but I think my wife's was better because the sausage in mine overwhelmed the eggs. We both had the home fries and I had an English muffins while my wife had the wheat toast. The entire meal was very good. Service was also very efficient and pleasant. Will be back again for breakfast and perhaps lunch.

Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

We went around 9:30 am on a Thursday. There was a steady flow customers but not packed. The staff was friendly. The food was good. Pancakes are huge. The only issue we had was it took awhile to get our food.

Reviewed August 18, 2019

We went for a late breakfast at Keke's based on a neighbor's recommendation. Unfortunately, we went on a Saturday and the place was packed with a line waiting to get in. We decided to wait and after about 30 minutes, we were called to be seated. I ordered their combo offer which consisted of two pancakes, two eggs, home fries and a side order of pork sausage. My wife had the blueberry stuff French toast with meat omelet, home friends and English muffin. I was amazed at the size of the pancakes. They were the largest pancakes I've ever been served. They were perfect. I had one of my wife's stuffed French toast and it was delicious. Home fries were good and the sausage was perfect. My wife said her omelet was great. It was worth the wait. The only negative thing I can say is they need to get tables cleaned up more quickly when patrons leave so they can cut down on the waiting time for other patrons to come in. Highly recommended. Looking forward to trying them on a weekday.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 6, 2019

Nice Place & Good Breakfast Food! Pancakes are supersized - as big as the plate. A bit too thick for may taste, but still very good! Very good service. This is a new place and everything was very clean.

Date of visit: July 2019