“Best Chinese Food on South Shore”
Review of Tsang's Cafe

Tsang's Cafe
Ranked #16 of 25 Restaurants in Duxbury
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are open Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, and New Year's Day.
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Visited Tsang's for the first time recently and will definitely be back.
Service is exceptional,food is phenomenal,restaurant is clean.
The food is not greasy at all, fried food is crisp.
Great bone on ribs!!!
Seafood, meat, and poultry are fresh.
Nice touch when the bill is presented
You receive pineapple and a warm wet towel-not the packaged towelettes.
Just a great place to enjoy a meal.

1  Thank papajoe323

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Their food is so fresh and delicious it won me over. I'm not usually a fan of chinese food but Tsang's changed that.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

The lunch menu is very reasonably priced. I love sitting by the big windows in the booths.

The Chinese food is great.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Tsang's Cafe in Duxbury is a delightful spot for dining with family or groups of friends. The food is very good and the atmosphere and staff are outstanding.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I have lived in Duxbury 32 years and always had my chinese at the Royal Garden. It was close, owners always there and food, well, chinese. The Royal garden changed hands several months ago and I tried them 3 times and that was as they as was that. Tsang's is a few more miles but we decided to try them. OMG...the place is CLEAN and welcoming. A shock. The food? Crispy, not oily and great quantities.
I just do not know why I waited so long. Boy have I missed out for many years. Try it you will LOVE it.

1  Thank Jay J