“Wonderful Local Restaurant”

Wildflower Cafe
Ranked #18 of 25 Restaurants in Duxbury
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Whether for breakfast, lunch and now dinner this place is very cosy and the staff is great! Also, they have music several nights a week and an open mic for local entertainment on Thursdays.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

I often go there for breakfast/meetings. It's a very cozy restaurant with a nice ambiance. You can get a very traditional New England breakfast there.

Parking is good and prices reasonable. Wait staff is very good.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

OK so we heard good things, but did not expect this. It was absolutely fab. I went with my man, who can be hard on a restaurant, but he was delighted with his lobster salad on a croissant with a side of the most delicious chowder you will ever wrap your lips around!! I had a yummy buffalo chicken wrap and sweet potato fries of which made a great lunch plate. The waitstaff is terrific and aim to please which is refreshing as I believe that customer service in many places is a thing of the past. Keep up the great job Wildflower and I intend on telling everyone I know just how wonderful our experience was. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Rita P.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

My Mom and I visited this small cafe in the heart of Duxbury center and found it to be a great spot for lunch. The clam chowder is delicious and the sandwiches are awesome; everything is made from scatch so it takes a while to get your lunch, but, it's well worth the wait.
They serve tea in mason jars and there plates are all different patterns.Service was great and our waitress was very friendly and accommodating.
The cafe is also handicap accessible.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Memorial Day evening, we needed a place to have dinner, but many of the places we tried were closed. The Wildflower Cafe was open, and we went. It was early for dinner, and the place was nearly empty. The waitress, who was very friendly and accommodating, told us that they had not previously been open for dinner on Mondays, so it would take a while for their customers to recognize the change. We certainly didn't mind, as it enabled us to more easily select our table. We were not extremely hungry, and stuck with the lighter fare. My brother had a spinach salad, I had a large Caesar salad, and our wives split a salad and a veggie pizza. In accordance with my sister-in-law's wishes, they gladly put most of the cheese on my wife's side of the pie. Everyone was quite satisfied with their food; my salad was excellent. Next time we're in town, we may stop by to give the rest of the menu a try.

Been to Wildflower Cafe? Share your experiences!