“Very good family style restaurant”
Review of The Village Inn

The Village Inn
Ranked #8 of 76 Restaurants in Dracut
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Food is always good. Specialize in beef and chicken. Everything is always fresh. Have never had a complaint about the food and it is reasonable.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

When we had a death in the family, we had a dinner after to invite guests & the family to visit. We had a buffet in an upstairs room. They were wonderful & the food was great & they made it affordable. The only thing I found in the restaurant is it is dull as far as decor. I would eat there anytime in spite of this. We also went to a small wedding there (upstairs in private room) & it was wonderful.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

I've been going here for years and years. The food is always delicious, the wait staff is very friendly and it's always a great atmosphere. Again I can't emphasis enough how great the food is!! They have the best prime rib I've ever had!
Go there if you can, you won't regret it!!! : )

Reviewed October 12, 2013

I live only two miles from the Village Inn and have not eaten there for at least 10 years. When a friend suggested we try it for dinner last night, I agreed somewhat reluctantly. I'm glad I went. I agree with an earlier reviewer that the interior is a bit dated, but that's my only downcheck. Our server, a young lady named Amanda, was courteous, friendly, and--most importantly--attentive and fast. We both had steak; I a NY sirloin and my companion a fillet and we were both highly pleased. The vegetable medley we ate as a side dish (we're both trying to lose some weight) was very tasty and perfectly cooked. The prices were reasonable. It will not be anything like 10 years before I go there again.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

There aren't many choices for dining in Dracut, this is one of them. We stopped in at 6pm on the weekend.

The kitsch country looking interior is dated to the 70s, but seating is comfortable.

Service was attentive and pleasant.

I had the prime rib small cut. It was done very well and the highlight of the meal.

I asked for double vegetables instead of potato, but received the standard order. If the vegetables were good I would have complained, but there was no need. The vegetables looked like they had been sitting on the stove for hours. The carrots were mushy, squash was clear and bland. You could have put them through a strainer and feed them to the baby. Maybe they cater to a more elderly crowd with fewer teeth?

The filet mignon was cooked properly, but was not very tender and flavored with some type of grill spice that detracted from what flavor there was in the meat. Vegetables were from the same bucket that mine were from.

There are better choices with in 5 miles of this establishment. I recommend you enjoy the ride.

1  Thank Mr_Firestone