“Wow, this place stinks” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bobola's Family Restaurant

Bobola's Family Restaurant
Ranked #36 of 75 Restaurants in Dracut
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cambridge, Massachusetts
“Wow, this place stinks”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

Where shall I begin? Shall I extoll the used office furniture? Shall I discuss the microwaved, reheated Sysco Cuisine? How about the canned vegetables? Bobola's is a fail of epic proportions. If your idea of a good meal is the all you can eat shrimp buffet in Atlantic City then, by all means, visit this pox upon the behind of a culinary desert. This restaurant caters to the worst in us. Fast food is a step up from this garbage. Do yourself a favor and avoid this place like mad cow disease.

Visited June 2012

Hudson, New Hampshire
“Good breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

Frequent Bobola's for breakfast often. good prices, large portions and quick service. What you would expect from breakfast. The banana pancakes with a side of bacon is my go to dish or the veggie omelet. 2 of my favs.

Visited February 2013
massachusetts
“Always a fantastic breakfast!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

I finally had this restaurant added to Tripadvisor, I figured it was the least I could do since I've been enjoying a very satisfying breakfast there almost every Sunday for the past 2-3 years, lol.
I'm pretty monotonous with the breakfast I get so I can't comment on a wide variety of their food but I see a lot of the same people every week so everything must be very good or they wouldn't all keep coming back.
I get the scrambled eggs with diced ham, home fries and white toast. I don't even have to order it anymore, when I sit down at the counter that very efficient and pleasant waitress Kim just brings it to me with a glass of ice water. It's served a few minutes after I sit down, it's a large portion, it's always delicious, and the price is very reasonable.
How can I not keep coming back!

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
York Harbor, Maine
“Great homemade food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2012

Had lunch here while working at Dracut Tru-Value. Had hot turkey sandwich and my co-worker had the pot roast. Both meals were $7.99 each with real mashed potato and real meats, not that processed crap. Service was great!!! Will definitely go back again!!

• Visited February 2012