“Always a fantastic breakfast!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bobola's Family Restaurant
Ranked #32 of 75 Restaurants in Dracut
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
massachusetts
“Always a fantastic breakfast!”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I finally had this restaurant added to Tripadvisor, I figured it was the least I could do since I've been enjoying a very satisfying breakfast there almost every Sunday for the past 2-3 years, lol.
I'm pretty monotonous with the breakfast I get so I can't comment on a wide variety of their food but I see a lot of the same people every week so everything must be very good or they wouldn't all keep coming back.
I get the scrambled eggs with diced ham, home fries and white toast. I don't even have to order it anymore, when I sit down at the counter that very efficient and pleasant waitress Kim just brings it to me with a glass of ice water. It's served a few minutes after I sit down, it's a large portion, it's always delicious, and the price is very reasonable.
How can I not keep coming back!

• Visited August 2012

York Harbor, Maine
“Great homemade food”
Reviewed February 3, 2012

Had lunch here while working at Dracut Tru-Value. Had hot turkey sandwich and my co-worker had the pot roast. Both meals were $7.99 each with real mashed potato and real meats, not that processed crap. Service was great!!! Will definitely go back again!!

• Visited February 2012