“Worth the drive for gluten free pizza!”

BZ’s Pizzeria & Mexican
Ranked #28 of 48 Restaurants in Dennis Port
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Worth the drive for gluten free pizza!”
Reviewed May 31, 2010

If you are a fellow celiac you understand the craving for pizza that doesn't taste like chalk. Though I was staying in Orleans for the summer I made a special trip to Dennisport to try out their much talked about gluten free pizza.

I did takeout so I can't comment on the dining experience but i can tell you that the pizza was the best gluten free pizza I've had to date...thin crust with generous toppings.

I only wish I had tried it earlier during my stay so I could have gone back for more...next time!

Beverly, Massachusetts
“GOOD Gluten-free Pizza on cape cod”
Reviewed December 31, 2007

If you cannot eat gluten and haven't had pizza in awhile, you will be happy to know that BZ's sesrves gluten-free pizza. We called ahead to double check and the pizza was rea\dy and waiting for us when we got there. I had a gluten-free mushroom and onion and took home a pesto to put in the freezer (which lasted about two days!) and my husband had a regular pepperoni pizza.

BZ's also has margaritas, mexican food and a wide selectioon of appetizers, all GOOD and reasonably priced. There was no problem with cross-contamination and the pizza really was GREAT!!!!!!

1 Thank Berneses
Bourne, MA
“Gluten-free pizza!”
Reviewed June 5, 2007

June 5, 2007
We ordered 3 gluten-free pizzas to eat at the restaurant and 2 to go. Without any sort of note on the menu, or a word to us beforehand, they charged us an extra 50% for each one because they were gluten-free. One was delivered to the table so late that we could have done without it. The waitress was sweet, but either very new or not well informed at all. We drove a long way to get there just because my family has an allergy to wheat and gluten and crave REAL pizza.
Aileen,
Bourne, MA
and my adult daughters,
Lara, Providence, RI
Priscilla, San Jose, CA

dennsiport
“customer”
Reviewed January 12, 2007

always on hold when there is no need for it. The pizza is always cold but that's the way it goes down here on the cape. There pizza is the best tasting in this area.

Year round resident
Dennisport

milford, ct
“BZ's Be's Very Good!!”
Reviewed June 10, 2006

My family & I have been vacationing in the Dennisport area for more than 6 years and there is nothing better than a meal from BZ's to satisfy the appetite & the pocketbook.
My daughter loves the Mexican fare, my husband always orders a Meatball grinder, and I go for the pizza. Where can you get all of that from one place and be assured that it is well prepared and resonably priced? We usuallly call in our order, with specific instructions (i.e, hubby wants no cheese on the grinder, daughter likes mild "hotness" for her dish, and I've become a fan of the thin crust pie). We drive up the road a bit from our seaside resort (the order, we are told, will be ready in about 20 minutes), park almost anywhere we like, enter BZ's and tell them who we are. Lickety split, we are handed our fare. (We are able, by picking up the goods, to fend our way past the folks waiting to be seated in the dining area...gonna eat before you will, guys!) Ah, yes...there is almost always a slice of pizza, a couple of meatballs & some Baja seven layered dip for the next day. Don't miss this place!!!

3 Thank capemystic