“customer”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
dennsiport
“customer”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2007

always on hold when there is no need for it. The pizza is always cold but that's the way it goes down here on the cape. There pizza is the best tasting in this area.

Year round resident
Dennisport

milford, ct
“BZ's Be's Very Good!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2006

My family & I have been vacationing in the Dennisport area for more than 6 years and there is nothing better than a meal from BZ's to satisfy the appetite & the pocketbook.
My daughter loves the Mexican fare, my husband always orders a Meatball grinder, and I go for the pizza. Where can you get all of that from one place and be assured that it is well prepared and resonably priced? We usuallly call in our order, with specific instructions (i.e, hubby wants no cheese on the grinder, daughter likes mild "hotness" for her dish, and I've become a fan of the thin crust pie). We drive up the road a bit from our seaside resort (the order, we are told, will be ready in about 20 minutes), park almost anywhere we like, enter BZ's and tell them who we are. Lickety split, we are handed our fare. (We are able, by picking up the goods, to fend our way past the folks waiting to be seated in the dining area...gonna eat before you will, guys!) Ah, yes...there is almost always a slice of pizza, a couple of meatballs & some Baja seven layered dip for the next day. Don't miss this place!!!

3 Thank capemystic