“A tale of two pizzas...”

BZ’s Pizzeria & Mexican
Ranked #27 of 47 Restaurants in Dennis Port
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Our family ordered up some take-our pizzas one night last week and chose BZs because they had an extensive gluten free menu. It took about 35-40 minutes until food was ready most likely due to the fact the place was very busy that night.

Back a the ranch we dug in and mixed reactions ensued. The regular pizza was tasty (sauce, cheese & toppings) but the crust was terrible. Not just bad, but "cardboard-like" bad. What a shame because the gluten-free pizza was very good overall. Regular pizza gets a 2 and the gluten-free gets a f4. If they improved the crust on their regular pies we'd have a winner here.

1  Thank jgreene2992

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Good place for family with kids or even a quick take out. Service is good. Food can vary I found some things to be really good and others just to be ok.

1  Thank Marie Q
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

I went into Bz tonight for some yummy Mexican . I ordered the steak and cheese and my husband the Mexican platter. Service was a little slow but given the fact that it was packed in there I understood. The cashier was very friendly. When the food did finally come it was outstanding. Worth the visit again. Looking forward to trying there pizza on the next go around. Didn't know they were voted best pizza 3 years by cape cod magazine.. will be back for sure

2  Thank onlyoncc
Reviewed June 24, 2014

This place will surprise you!!! Great gluten free menu for both Mexican and pizza. I think we went here 4 time in one week!!! Fast and friendly folks! And good food!!!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I had a vegetarian burrito, and was disappointed in it's flavor and what was in it. Barely any vegies, mostly beans (more like a bean paste). It didn't taste bad, but I would not need to go back again. Service was fine, just standard fare on the food. 4 of us ate there, and we all felt the same way.