“Very nice sandwiches”

Buckie's Bakery Cafe
Ranked #3 of 3 Bakeries in Dennis Port
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Everyone was very friendly and welcoming, sandwich offerings were varied and interesting, and the sweets looked spectacular. We were having a light lunch because we were headed to an early wedding so we had a delicious turkey wrap. We were really tempted by the array of biscotti but all the sweets, especially the lemon bars looked lovely. The next time we visit we will have dessert first. The breakfast sandwich offerings looked exceptional, too.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

I heard about this bakery from a friend and went to Dennisport to check it out. Amazing bakery and sandwich shop. I bought goodies for a dinner party and a sandwich for the beach. You have to try the Almond Joy cookies - great price and simply delicious if you like almond and chocolate. This bakery uses premium chocolate! My dinner guests loved the treats and all decided they would go and try it for lunch some day. Just a marvelous experience.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Our new tradition on the cape! I love the many varieties of biscotti, son loves the canolli that they fill each order, and we tried a strudel type maple & almond ring that was almost as good as a Wisconsin Kringle. (so that was just excellent)

Great breakfast and lunch stop in dennisport, and worth a drive!

1  Thank Dadmanly
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I have a summer house two minutes from Buckies. A friend and I stumbled upon it last summer and now my whole family is hooked. Their muffins, coffee, and breakfast sandwiches are great. The atmosphere is modern and inviting and service is friendly. Every time I go to my cape house I always make a stop at Buckies especially for their iced coffee and blueberry scones! Highly recommended – if you are on vacation with your family treat them to Buckies!

1  Thank Lauren W
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Special order baked goods for any occasion as well as sandwiches made to order. Daily assortment of cookies, cakes, biscotti, specialty coffees, teas, as well as juices for the kids. Large spacious dining area where you can relax and watch the world go by on Main Street. Friendly owners who are more than happy to fill any special request you have, including custom paninis! Try it, you'll like it!

1  Thank mbrjpr