“I love this place!”

Buckie's Bakery Cafe
Ranked #3 of 3 Bakeries in Dennis Port
Reviewed May 22, 2012

I try not to indulge often, but when I do, on the cape, I go to Buckies for the best old fashioned, home baked flavor, we love the cupcakes, and my husband loves the black and white cookies- I haven;t tried everything yet, but they have quite a selection....the cakes aren't all goeey sugary, they have real honest to goodness flavor, the way they should!

There are newer reviews for Buckie's Bakery Cafe

Reviewed April 26, 2012

Great coffee, also coffee and tea bar, smoothies and Italian sodas. I just don 't like their cappucino, chai is good.They serve breakfast and lunch. I've always enjoyed the soup of the day and like the Greek-Veggie wrap.There are also made to order sandwiches and other wraps.
The all out star though are the baked goods. Cannolli filled to order, cut out sugar cookies, whoopee pies , tea breads, spice cookies,danish, and biscotti to name a few.

My favorite addictive treat are the half moon cookies, or known to us as the black and whites.due to their chocolate /vanilla frosting.
I like the atmosphere: local art on the walls, funky furniture ,some large tables and a play area in the back the kids seem to like.
One more bonus. they have a selection of gluten free goodies that look good..

1  Thank caperelli
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Baked goods, sandwiches, coffees, teas. A children's play area and a playground out back across the street. Good stopping spot. Just yummy!

Reviewed January 25, 2012

Food is fresh, but boring. They advertise free WiFI, but it's always out of order.

Reviewed January 3, 2012

A great pit stop with freshly madetasty sandwiches, wraps, coffee & cakes.