“Just another Dunkin Donuts.”
Review of Honey Dew Donuts

Honey Dew Donuts
Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in Dennis Port
“Just another Dunkin Donuts.”
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Stopped for a donut and thought we walked into Dunkin' Donuts.... Basically the same place w/different name. Donuts/cupcakes were just OK, coffee was a little better.

1 Thank BBQSmoker69

Burlington, Connecticut
“Quick Stop”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We stopped here quick for a small bite to eat in the morning because we didn't have time for a real breakfast. We both thought that the doughnuts were better than Dunkin' Donuts. They seemed fresher, and were larger. I'm not a coffee drinker, but my boyfriend enjoyed his. They also have cupcakes and other treats you wouldn't find at a DD. They seemed to have all the same things you'd find at a DD, plus more, but all with better quality!

1 Thank KristaLeeH
“The boston cream”
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

I had a combo two donuts boston creme and a honey dip. Boston creme was big and very yummy. The honey dip was ok nothing I would get again. I got a hazelnut iced coffee and they didnt mix it very well so all sugar was on bottom. The coffee was as good as dunkin donuts. My husband had a breakfast sandwich was ok not great.

1 Thank blink18174
Maynard, Massachusetts
“Honey Dew Dennisport”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

I would disagree with the other reviewer. This is by far the best coffee on the Cape. Their donuts are twice the size of DD and they taste fresher. I talked to the owner and he said they bake them fresh every night. He was very genuine and offered to have my kids make some donuts to bring home!

• Visited July 2012
West Dennis
“Yuk”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Worst donuts I've ever eaten and the coffee stinks too.

Visited July 2011