“Adorable Stay in Cape Cod!”
other travelers have booked this property
Newly furnished living room with flatscreen TV/DVD player.
Welcome to Sand Pebble Cottage!  Separate bedroom with new pillow top full-size bed.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Newly furnished living room with flatscreen TV/DVD player.
Welcome to Sand Pebble Cottage!
Separate bedroom with new pillow top full-size bed.
Sweet dining area.
Nicely equipped kitchen.
Bathroom with shower stall.
Bathroom with shower stall.
Alternate view of cottage
New Trex deck with Weber charcoal grill & new outdoor furniture. Open air outdoor shower.
Walk to Inman Beach.
Sundae School Ice Cream parlor is a short walk. The best ice cream on the Cape!!
Walk to Dennis Port Village for shops, restaurants & a great breakfast/coffee shop.
Walk to new Sea View Children's/Pet Park.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 13 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Stephanie...
“Adorable Stay in Cape Cod!”
Reviewed May 10, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Absolutely loved staying here! The tiny house was perfect and surprisingly well stocked. I really appreciated that since I forgot my shampoo lol. I had zero issues with neighbors- it was super quiet at night. Lots of places to go nearby and was so happy I was able to bring my bedlington on vacation. Thank you Aruna! You were the perfect host!

Jun 3, 2018
Thank you for the great review Loretta! You were a wonderful guest as well. I hope you can come back and visit again.
Reviewed October 2, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

May 11, 2018
Thank you for the great review Stephanie! You were a wonderful guest. I hope you and your husband can come back and visit again.
jab474201...
Falmouth, Maine
“Good fences make good neighbors... orrr they don't”
Reviewed July 11, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

The GOOD-The tiny house was so cute! The decor was perfect, everything was there that we could have needed, and it's pet friendly! We booked this cottage for a week for my 30th birthday and I was super excited for it. Sea street beach is a 15 minute walk, so many restaurants are walking distance and the sundae school was literally my favorite thing..ever! Aruna was very responsive and tried to help as much as possible.
The TERRIBLE- the cottages behind the house(about 5 feet from the bedroom window) were out of control! I emailed Aruna about a noise ordinance since they woke up at 10 and and partied hard until 3:30-4 am every.single.night! The large black truck parked outside our bedroom window left around 4 am each morning with their exhaust pipes roaring. My 11 month old didn't sleep at all and my dog stopped eating from lack of sleep and high anxiety. The cops visited their house and nothing was done. They weren't kicked out and it was too much. We didn't want to stay home listening to the swearing, the music could be heard all the way at the top of heintz rd, whistling, hollaring at women, listening to them playing beer games and smoking all day. So we tried to stay out all day but since we were all exhausted and my daughter was crying from lack of sleep it was hard to take her anywhere. We slept at a friends house on Tuesday night since the fireworks they were lighting off came over the fence and we didn't feel safe with the baby. We were booked until Saturday but left of Wednesday. Aruna said they were supposed to be leaving Wednesday but when we were at the cottage Wednesday they hadn't left so we decided to leave.
I wish we stayed at a hotel so if we had issues the hotel could've dealt with the offenders. Also if we left early we wouldn't have had to pay for the nights we didn't stay. The house was great but the experience was awful. You can't choose your neighbors and that's unfortunate. I hope for future renters sakes those people aren't allowed to rent again.

Jul 13, 2017
Firstly, I'm sorry this happened to you Jessica. I've owned these side-by-side cottages for 9 years and this is the first time I've ever had this happen. My five star reviews on other websites (Airbnb, Vrbo) attest to my high hosting standards. I tried to do the best I could for you and I don't feel the accommodations provided warranted a two star review. Even though Sand Pebble Cottage accommodates only two adults, when you arrived with your toddler I happy to accept this.
I checked with my guests in the cottage next door and they did not have any complaints.
I strive very hard to provide the best experience possible for my guests and I would hope that's what I am rated on.
Dan A
“Enjoyable stay in the Tiny House”
Reviewed June 30, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We just returned from a very enjoyable stay in the Tiny House. Aruna made arrival very easy as well as provided suggestions of restaurants and places to visit. The location was terrific for exploring the area and within walking distance of the beach and restaurants. The house itself had everything we needed and was the kind of place where you can feel comfortable and do your thing. We also appreciated that it was pet friendly!

Wanderer6...
“Great Cottage Getaway”
Reviewed June 13, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This is a great little cottage located on a quiet dead end street. The cottage was immaculate and exactly as pictured. We stayed a long weekend with our small dog and I must say we really enjoyed our stay. The cottage itself is located within blocks of most everything from restaurants, dog park and shops. It is about 40 mins to Ptown. The cottage is little but very well maintained. It is nice to find a decent place to stay where you can bring your dog. Aruna (the owner) was very gracious in providing a list of places to eat and see. Would recommend this place without hesitation.

Your age range 50-64
Jun 16, 2017
Thank you so much for the great review Erik! You were a pleasure to host and thank you for leaving the cottage neat and clean. I hope you come back and visit again.
RiverBirc...
Galveston, Texas
“HOME!”
Reviewed December 20, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Where do I start? How do I describe this little place? Home? Yes that's the word. Ok, first you turn down a little road and it's on a dead-end... a dead-end, isn't that perfect? It's so cute and so pristine and exactly as pictured. I mean exactly. If I were to show you a picture like their picture, it would be identical.

I sat down and a darling squirrel ran by on the fence. I immediately put it on Facebook as "awesome."

So... ok.... let's get down to it. The kitchen is perfect and has all you need. The bed is to die for. The living room and the little dining table are so cute. Prop up on that couch and open a book.

The heater... this is what I jokingly would refer to as a big powerful lumberjack with a sensitive side who loves kittens. heh. So what that means is to bump it up 1 degree at a time. Forget the degree setting on the front, except for making it the degree the owner asks as you leave. One degree at a time. One. This lumberjack who is sensitive and loves kittens can be blowing a hard fire. Keep it bumped at one degree and you'll get along just fine and you'll love each other. I had no problems whatsoever.

The shower is so awesome that you'll just stand there. Forever. The fridge and freezer are perfect and... I want to live here. I really, really want to live here.

I just about cried to leave, I really did.

Dec 21, 2016
River/Lisa, that might be the best review ever! Thank you so much! Please come back and visit again.
kpthrees
Pottstown, Pennsylvania
“EXCELLENT!!!”
Reviewed August 8, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Amazing little cottage! So cozy and in a perfect location. Everything was perfect!! We will definitely be returning!! Wonderful!!

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Aug 9, 2016
Thanks for the great review Kathy! You were a pleasure to host. Please come back and visit anytime!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing