“It's that good !”

Oyster Company Raw Bar & Grill
Ranked #5 of 48 Restaurants in Dennis Port
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We love this place. The staff is very accommodating and the food is excellent. Make sure to have a reservation during the peak season and you won't be disappointed. Scallops wrapped in bacon are outstanding as are the 99 cent oysters. Everything is great here. Go and have fun!

2  Thank Patrick H
There are newer reviews for Oyster Company Raw Bar & Grill

Reviewed May 2, 2013

My finance and I went to visit the Oyster to celebrate our recent engagement, The thing that really stuck out to me was how truly kind the entire staff was, reservation through paying the check, we were treated with genuine respect and care. There was no feeling of "forced" politeness from our waitress ( who's name I wish I could remember, because I would certainly recommend her next time we go), she was genuine, kind, helpful, and diligent,especially when she ask for my ID after asking for water! She mistakenly thought I said "Sam" not "same", and we laughed it off the entire time we were there. As far as the food goes everything was truly top notch, fresh, an uniquely prepared. You could tell that it was prepared by someone who took pride in their craft. As someone who considers them-self a "restaurant snob" the Oyster House comes highly recommended.

1  Thank FrankS152
Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

I've lived on Cape 19yrs. I've seen this place but never went. One day we met friends for lunch. They insisted we try the raw clams, using a coupon. We've never had the...urge...so we have it a whirl. Can u say "addicted?!" AMAZING! fresh, crisp, delicious! Then the rest of the menu, the filet, mouthwatering. We are now regulars and enjoy the happy hour menus with exquisite reasonably priced food. Ambience 5 star, service?....(drum roll....) 10 star! Everyone is so friendly! Feels like from the sitcom "Cheers." Kuddos!
Gigi

Reviewed April 21, 2013

The Oyster Company is a rare find in the mid-Cape area. Great food and great service! I've lived on the Cape for fifty years and the Oyster Company is definately in my top three favorite restaurants in the area and I think I've eaten everywhere from Provincetown to Sandwich in those five decades.

We love sitting at the bar, enjoying the oysters and a nice martini or chardonnay while we decide what other appetizers we want. The menu has changed a bit over the couple of years we've been going here but our most recent favorites are the fried oyster sliders and the shrimp thai flatbread. Oh my, that flatbread is so good!

Everyone there is super friendly, the bartenders make it a point to remember your name and your drink. Honestly, in the probably thirty or forty times we've been here I've only encountered one bartender who was unfriendly and had one meal that I didn't love. Not a bad average.

We were lucky enough to have our wedding and reception here last month and Greg the owner was awesome to work with. We spent months looking at other venues and catering options and kept coming back to the Oyster Company. Our guests are still commenting on how great everything was! It was an intimate, relaxed afternoon with our friends and family and I'm not sure how they could have done anything better ~ the food was spot on...oyster bar, chowder, caesar, and plated dinner. Drinks were great, the bartenders and servers the best! Thank you Greg and everyone else who made our day so special.

1  Thank capiegirl
Reviewed April 14, 2013

First time visiting the Cape....came by for dinner. Wanted the casual experience of sitting at the bar and getting to the know the area. Bartenders were awesome in every aspect. Got us a seat at the bar while we were waiting, great food recommendations, and very attentive. And....the food was awesome. We will definitely be back!