“The InnKeeper could not have been nicer and I had to cancel!”
Review of Old Landing Motel

Old Landing Motel
Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Dennis Port
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I booked this hotel because of all the great reviews and I love a small hotel. Plans changed and I called the Innkeeper and told him our tournament had been cancelled and I regretted that we could not come to the cape. I want everyone to know that my complete deposit was refunded in a timely manner and very professionally handled. I really appreciated the detailed information that the Innkeeper gave me about the area and how to get to the tournament venue etc. All the time he took to inform a guest. Dennis Port and Old Mill Landing we will see you next year!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank KatofMD

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We've gone to the Old Landing for many years and it was great, as always. The rooms were clean, the pool was nice, only a very short walk to the beach, and we love the owner, David. It's definitely attracts families and all the kids played together. The price was a bargain.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank LindaSheryl
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Simple, but perfect: The original flair of
Old Cape Cod has been marvelously preserved in this small hideaway

on a rather quiet stretch of the Dennisport coast. The motel-owner is a lovely man and had always a good bit of advice for sightseeing and restaurants in the area. The rooms were immaculately maintained, quite roomy and comfortable, air-conditioned with flat screen TV and exceptionally strong wi-fi signal which was my main concern. The building itself has been meticulously maintained and the lack of "modern" amenities such as coffeemaker, hairdryers or ironing stuff didn't bother us and was in accordance with the original flair of the motel. We couldn't imagine a more charming place for our stay, and furthermore it seemed to be the motel with the best price in town!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 28, 2013

interior of the rooms have not been updated for at least 30 years, started to develop back pain from poor quality of mattress after staying here for 3 days, be prepared to sleep with bad odor inside noticable from old carpets, walls and furniture, not all rooms have ac, not reccomended

Room Tip: do not recommend due to multiple reasons
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank BostonTraveller24
Reviewed June 27, 2013

After growing up in NY and spending many summers on the Cape, I was fortunate enough to bring my own new family to the Cape for a week. I am even more fortunate to have stayed at the Old Landing! The location could not be any better, with the Sea Street Beach just behind the motel, and walking distance of some great restaurants and gift shops! The owner, David, was always so accommodating and nice (and makes a fantastic cup of coffee!). The cleaning staff not only cleaned the room to impeccable standards, but made the room quite tidy by lining up our shoes on the floor and piling up our clothes left on the futon! Daily fresh towels, and linens, including a change of the duvee cover, was always appreciated. The room, pool, parking area and facility as a whole is extremely clean, which makes its beauty even that more appreciated! Every morning walking on the beach as a family was a memory we will always cherish! I highly recommend you staying at this quaint, comfortable, safe motel!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Lindsay E
Reviewed June 21, 2013

This classic motel, nestled on a bluff overlooking Nantucket Sound is the epitome of what you dream Cape Cod looks like. David at the front desk will greet you with a mile wide grin and take however much time you need to answer all of your inquiries. The motel has a warm and casual New England feel that compliments the decor and opening you windows brings in just the right amount of the fragrance of pines with a salty ocean flavor. You will not be disappointed at this warm and cozy taste of Cape Cod.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 453BaileyJ
Reviewed June 21, 2013

My fiancee and I stayed in an ocean view room at the Old Landing for the first (rainy) week of June. I cannot say enough good things about this motel. It is quintessential New England- cozy, roomy, homey, pretty, beachy, extremely clean... I could go on and on. We were so happy staying there. The manager, Daniela was absolutely wonderful and the owner Dave made delicious coffee every morning. The whole staff is so incredibly friendly that we just felt right at home during our entire stay. David was also a wealth of knowledge about Cape Cod and was so helpful in telling us what to see, where to go, etc... He also gave us maps, books, umbrellas and anything else we needed. I would go back to the Old Landing Motel in a heartbeat and hopefully to enjoy sunshine instead of rain. It was the sweetest place I've ever stayed at. SO ready to pack up and go again! :)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
#5 of 19 in Dennis Port
The Breakers on the Ocean
The Breakers on the Ocean
#12 of 19 in Dennis Port

Been to Old Landing Motel? Share your experiences!