“4 adults, a 7 year old and a 6 year old for dinner”

La Scala Restaurante
Ranked #27 of 51 Restaurants in Dennis Port
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 15, 2013

The food was very good except that the pasta was not al dente. The server was, I think the manager and she was pleasant, friendly and efficient. All in all a very satisfying dining experience.

Date of visit: October 2013

Reviewed September 30, 2013

They only take cash or checks. No charges. Food was good and plenty to eat and take home. We would probably go back again. I would say good place if your staying in the Chase Ave. area and don't want to venture out too far.

Date of visit: September 2013
1  Thank PSalemSutton
Reviewed September 19, 2013

If you are lucky Billy will be working the bar. He has great food recommendations and pours a good drink. It is mostly a locals crowd which is a good thing. If you get a table,try to have Maryellen serve you. She has a smile that never leaves her face and is a great server. CASH only---ATM inside

Date of visit: September 2013
1  Thank pabell
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Cash or check only only bad thing about it..otherwise clam spaghetti was good...and you can play keno there!!!

Date of visit: August 2013
1  Thank Patricia M
Reviewed August 28, 2013

My wife and I, her brother and his wife recently dined at La Scala and while I seldom contact any business after visiting it, I had to share how wonderful our experience was. We were looking for Italian food as a break from the "local" cuisine and never expected to find such delicious Italian food on the Cape. Being a 3rd generation Italian from Long island I like to think I know good Italian food and this was some of the best I've ever had (Sorry, Mom). You clam chowder should win awards, it was that good. We loved that it wasn't the overly thick bland chowder everyone else claims to be the best; yours was incredibly flavorful. The linguine with white clam sauce was loaded with clams and just enough garlic so all of the flavors were evident in each bite. My brother in laws seafood fra diavolo was loaded with a huge mixture of clams, mussels, scallops and shrimp with a sauce that didn't overpower the fresh seafood flavors. My wife's scrod was a huge, fresh piece cooked perfectly with an amazing side of fresh carrots that was just fantastic. My sister in law had the grilled chicken pesto that was a blend of seasonings too amazing to describe with words. From the moment we sat down we knew we were in for a pleasurable experience, thanks to our server whose name I believe was Elly. We can't wait to return to this restaurant and believe me, everyone and anyone we know will hear about the great food and fabulous service we had at La Scala.

Date of visit: August 2013