“Lobster for Lunch”
Review of Clancy's

Clancy's
Ranked #8 of 48 Restaurants in Dennis Port
Cuisines: American, Irish, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Scenic view, Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Kansas City USA
“Lobster for Lunch”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I have been here twice in the last two weeks for lunch. The lobster is wonderful. We sat outside on the deck over looking the marsh. Monday through Thursday, the lobster is VERY reasonable. More on the weekend but still delicious.

Visited July 2013

Bettendorf, Iowa
“Ok for what it was”
Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Late and we needed food so we asked a lady at a shop her favor for place where we could walk in wearing our shorts and tshirt. She sent us to Clancy's.

Pleasantly surprised by their gluten free menu. Thrilled they had GF clam chowder which was pretty good. Ordered a locally caught fish dish and it was very bland and with limited side offerings of baked potato and mixed season veggies. Veggies were the best part. Wish the chowder had been available as a bowl and not just a cup as I'd have been happier just eating more chowder. My brother tried their lobster ravioli and said it was very good

Atmosphere was nice but seemed a bit worn - wish we could have say on deck overlooking Swan Pond or River or whatever it was.

1 Thank stlgirlinia
Boston
“OK”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

This is a restaurant my parents really like. So any time we visit them we take them here. The prices are not too bad for the Cape. The view is nice. I had a pasta dish with shrimp. I specifically requested it without wine. Wine will make me sick even when cooked. My dish came (without wine) and was tasty. Although, the shrimp were not cooked. I sent it back, when it came back there was new pasta with wine in it. From the beginning the waiter had an attitude like he was doing us a favor serving us. At this point everyone was done eating. I just gave my meal to my parents to take home for leftovers. Rolls were warm and good.

Cape Cod
“Cape Cod - Family- Shore Food”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Very, Very Busy Restaurant, serving typical summer shore menu. Certainly a good place for families with children. Get there early, allow yourself extra time. Help is extremely pleasant and very truthful about the time that you will wait for a table.
We decided that the only way we would make the curtain at the Cape Cod Playhouse was to order take out- which we did, and enjoyed our take out in the gazebo on the lawn at the Playhouse. If using a GPS to find the restaurant, be sure that you have the exact address in the correct DENNIS.

Lake Placid, New York
“Cape Cod 2013”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Heard a lot of bad reviews last year with the new owners... Tried it anyways , it was excellent .. Went 2 days ago and food was outstanding, wait was typical of old Clancys , arrived at 4:45 pm and had a 45 minute wait. Service was great in the beginning but after we finished our meal, too long for bill... Food is worth the wait, would love to see them get the old pre dinner rolls back .. 6 different meals, all were hot and cooked to perfection... Still worth the trip, don't believe everything you read.