“If life doesn't hand you a lemon, you can get one at Hart Farm”
Review of Hart Farm Nursery

Hart Farm Nursery
Ranked #4 of 14 things to do in Dennis Port
Reviewed August 20, 2018

Had a quick but fruitful visit to Hart Farms at 21 Upper County Road across from Clancy's Restaurant in Dennis Port on Cape Cod in Massachusetts on the third Sunday in August 2018 with a good friend and neighbor in search of a lemon as requested by their spouse. While the Farm is well known for it trees, plants, shrubs, flowers, gardening supplies, etc, they also have seasonal vegetables that can't be beaten by the mega-chains for freshness, authenticity and contributing to the welfare of local farmers.
They also have VERY knowledgeable staff for whom you are not an interruption of their work but are the purpose for it. This came in handy as the lemons were hiding in plain sight up high past the register rather than out amongst the other good things to eat. Thankfully we didn’t have to go home lemon empty-handed.
Also, by the register were kiwis, three for a buck, that called out to me to buy them. Had half of one in my dinner salad at home tonight--it was perfectly ripe as the cashier told me it was--and was delish and nutrish.
Thank you, staff, for all your good work all year helping customers such as I with our challenges du jour. And thank you, Hart Farm, for being a good neighbor in our great American Town and the iconic Dennis Port Village.
Hart Farm is not located on one the more heavily traveled byways by visitors in our Town but it is well worth finding where it is by your own devices and going there to look around and buy anything that meets your needs or tickles your fancy. Plenty of head-in parking right in front. Please be careful when backing out as I might be driving by. Hope to see you there, my Trip Advisor reader, the next time I get to visit.

Date of experience: August 2018
"tomato"
in 4 reviews
"cape"

Reviewed January 14, 2018

It's one of our rights of spring to visit Hart Farm Nursery and wander through the acreage of growing things. Each spring we get one bush to plant. We're back in July and August to see the place ablaze with color. In the fall we buy some of their fresh veggies. Staff is knowledgeable and accommodating. Hope to see you there when I return.

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank Robert J S
Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

Our first stop when we come to the Cape, we load up on fresh corn, tomatoes, and fruit for our stay. And we repeatedly come back to fill up. As we were told a couple years ago when I asked where to get good corn, everyone I asked said, "Hart Farm is the best ". It is!

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank richardflazur
Reviewed August 19, 2017

We should have gone the FIRST day...so many wonderful veggies and fruits. We bought corn for that night and it was GREAT!

Date of experience: August 2017