Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
If life doesn't hand you a lemon, you can get one at Hart Farm

Had a quick but fruitful visit to Hart Farms at 21 Upper County Road across from Clancy's... read more

Reviewed August 20, 2018
Robert J S
Dennis Port, Massachusetts
Great Place to Visit

It's one of our rights of spring to visit Hart Farm Nursery and wander through the acreage of... read more

Reviewed January 14, 2018
Robert J S
Dennis Port, Massachusetts

All reviews fruit knowledgeable staff plants corn supplies gardening load purpose tomato cape
Reviewed August 19, 2017

We should have gone the FIRST day...so many wonderful veggies and fruits. We bought corn for that night and it was GREAT!

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank Pat L
Reviewed August 20, 2016

I shop here frequently, usually on my way back from the beach. They offer a wide variety of vegetables and fruit. They have great local corn, tomatoes, lettuce, and melons

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed June 29, 2016

I have gone to Hart Farm Nursery consistently since I bought my house (in Braintree...yes Braintree!) in 2012. They have very knowledgeable staff, fantastic plant variety and fair prices. I've purchased four hydrandgea plants that are thriving when purchased and still thriving today.

We purchase almost exclusively from them when we're on the cape and lug everything back to Braintree. I highly recommend this place whether you're looking for a hanging basket, long term plants or even their fruit and vegetables they have on offer for sale.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed April 26, 2016

My wife and I stopped by this afternoon to spruce up the front of our new house in Dennisport. We were introduced to Dan who took the time to walk us through the nursery and help us out. He listened and was patient with us. He gave us lots of tips and even helped load our truck with our purchases.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed July 25, 2015 via mobile

I've been coming here for 30 years. The only place to get corn and tomatos in the summer. Also wonderful fruit and plants and even bread!

Date of experience: July 2015