“Great place”
Review of Hart Farm Nursery

Hart Farm Nursery
Ranked #4 of 14 things to do in Dennis Port
Reviewed July 25, 2015 via mobile

I've been coming here for 30 years. The only place to get corn and tomatos in the summer. Also wonderful fruit and plants and even bread!

1  Thank Carol O
"tomato"
in 4 reviews
"cape"

Reviewed July 15, 2015

Large variety of beautiful plants but expect to pay a bit more. Most plants are transported from Cheshire CT and prices reflect the cost. Vegetable plant variety only fair. Nice variety of upscale fruits and vegetables as well as jams and jellies. Recommend the canned peaches and quince jelly. Nice stock of fertilizers and pesticides both organic and nonorganic. Nice variety of shrubs as well.

Reviewed July 14, 2015

I go every week in season to buy fresh fruits and veggies. Yum yum yum. They have a wide variety of plants that I love because they carry things that I can't find anywhere else. For example, about a month ago I bought San Marzano tomato plants !!!!! Yep... arguably the best tomatoes in the world !!!Today I bought a head of lettuce - like a green leaf butter lettuce that is so sweet I wrapped up a ricotta, parmesan and prosciutto filling and made something like stuffed grape leaves out of it. Oh my it is good !!!!
Of course I also bought tomatoes, corn, and zucchinis. They also carry great fresh bakery items like breads and individual cinnamon pecan rolls.
The potted plants are spectacular and the nice thing is that the people are really helpful and know which ones for me to put in the full sun or partial shade....
I love this place. Ooooo.. I almost forgot... they have AWESOME jams and jellies, and relishes....stuff that you can't get anywhere else. I always stock up in the fall here. I just can't tell you enough about how much I love this place and I have been a loyal customer here for WAY more years than I will ever admit to.

2  Thank Squeaky104
Reviewed June 30, 2015

Love to go here, they grow their own produce. Great selection of plants, can be pricey for some things.