Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
If life doesn't hand you a lemon, you can get one at Hart Farm

Had a quick but fruitful visit to Hart Farms at 21 Upper County Road across from Clancy's... read more

Reviewed August 20, 2018
Robert J S
Dennis Port, Massachusetts
Great Place to Visit

It's one of our rights of spring to visit Hart Farm Nursery and wander through the acreage of... read more

Reviewed January 14, 2018
Robert J S
Dennis Port, Massachusetts

All reviews fruit knowledgeable staff plants corn supplies gardening load purpose tomato cape
Reviewed July 14, 2015

I go every week in season to buy fresh fruits and veggies. Yum yum yum. They have a wide variety of plants that I love because they carry things that I can't find anywhere else. For example, about a month ago I bought San Marzano tomato plants !!!!! Yep... arguably the best tomatoes in the world !!!Today I bought a head of lettuce - like a green leaf butter lettuce that is so sweet I wrapped up a ricotta, parmesan and prosciutto filling and made something like stuffed grape leaves out of it. Oh my it is good !!!!
Of course I also bought tomatoes, corn, and zucchinis. They also carry great fresh bakery items like breads and individual cinnamon pecan rolls.
The potted plants are spectacular and the nice thing is that the people are really helpful and know which ones for me to put in the full sun or partial shade....
I love this place. Ooooo.. I almost forgot... they have AWESOME jams and jellies, and relishes....stuff that you can't get anywhere else. I always stock up in the fall here. I just can't tell you enough about how much I love this place and I have been a loyal customer here for WAY more years than I will ever admit to.

2  Thank Squeaky104
Reviewed June 30, 2015

Love to go here, they grow their own produce. Great selection of plants, can be pricey for some things.

Reviewed June 26, 2015 via mobile

Great visit, amazing place for all of your garden needs. Jams, breads, fresh vegetables and supplies to feed birds. Very friendly staff

1  Thank 2024florida
Reviewed June 8, 2015 via mobile

We were looking for fresh vegetables as well as specific garden plants. They had both. Extremely helpful staff. On the way out, one of the employee handed us a loaf of rosemary bread!!! We visit the area annually and will be back.

1  Thank Ellen753
Reviewed July 29, 2014

It's the place to go for your many garden and some food needs. Always fresh, friendly, helpful.
Large selections of flowers, bushes, house plants, supplies for all gardening needs. Nice Christmas assortment too. Plain or ready to hang decorated wreaths for the holiday. Right across the road is Clancey's Restaurant. We just had the best local corn! Sweet like candy!!
Go! There.