“Delicious homemade ice cream”

Aunties' Ice Cream Parlor
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Dennis Port
Good for: Families with children
Description: Enjoy a step back in time at one of Cape Cod's only year-round ice cream establishments serving traditional ice cream treats - cones and cups, sundaes, frappes, malts, floats, and old-fashioned ice cream sodas. At any one time we feature 36 flavors of delicious, creamy super-premium ice cream and amazing low-fat frozen yogurt made by Polar Cave (of Mashpee.) For our dairy-free fans, we also offer four flavors of Richie's super premium Italian Ice.
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We discovered Auntie's in June, 2013 & were hoping to find it still open this year. To our delight, it was. They have the best homemade ice cream we've found on the Cape. They have a variety of flavors, and everyone we've tried has been excellent. I am especially fond of the rum raisin, which is the best I've ever had. If you're from the Albany, NY area be sure to find your way to Auntie's. You won't be disappointed. The price is right for the quantity & quality you receive. The owners & staff are engaging & love to hear where you're from. Don't miss this jewel.

Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

The name says it all! We just happened upon this place driving thru town. I was with my Aunty and we loved it! The owner was so nice and you can tell she really loves what she is doing. The sundaes we got, were as if an aunt or doting loved one made it for us. Even with a little caramel or fudge on the bottom. We both got mashpee mud and it was a great combination of stuff in coffee ice cream. I wasn't even going to get a sundae until I heard what was in that flavor... and for so cheap! If you want to get a great ice cream with home-friendly service this is the place for you. :D

Reviewed June 8, 2014

We stumbled upon this ice cream place after dinner on one of the two nights we were in Dennis Port. The ice cream was delicious and tasted homemade. The list of flavors was quite extensive, and all seemed delicious. The size of a small cup is a very generous size, and I couldn't even finish mine. The kiddie scoop was great for our 18 month old son, and the employees were super friendly and didn't mind that our son was dancing to the music playing. They even gave him his own paper hat that the servers wear, which he loved. If you are an ice cream fan and find yourself in cape cod, I highly recommend seeking this place out instead of merely stumbling upon it by chance like we did!

Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend wanted to give it a try because it had such great reviews. The orange pineapple tasted like it had freezer burn. The chocolate lovers was very good and creamy. If you're expecting a similar quality to the sundae school, you won't find it here. Great prices, but the quality really was not that great. My girlfriend and I are sticking to the sundae school.

1  Thank Dign89
Robin G, Owner at Aunties' Ice Cream Parlor, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

We are so very sorry you did not enjoy your experience at Aunties. We had been getting rave reviews on the orange pineapple from that same tub and so were not aware that the quality was off until you mentioned it. We really appreciate it when customers tell us that something is wrong so we can fix it. Please know that, if you ever do decide to visit with us again, we do replace ice cream free of charge or even offer a free gift certificate for a future visit or even a refund if you aren't completely satisfied. We also offer free samples to try before you buy. At Aunties, we want every customer to leave with a smile and good memories of our little Main Street shop. Thank you for your honest review and helping us to be the best we can possibly be.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Auntie's ice cream is the best! They have the friendliest workers, the yummiest ice cream and the cleanest store. We have found out new favorite ice cream place:)