“Just the best of ice cream and customer service”

Aunties' Ice Cream Parlor
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Dennis Port
Good for: Families with children
Description: Enjoy a step back in time at one of Cape Cod's only year-round ice cream establishments serving traditional ice cream treats - cones and cups, sundaes, frappes, malts, floats, and old-fashioned ice cream sodas. At any one time we feature 36 flavors of delicious, creamy super-premium ice cream and amazing low-fat frozen yogurt made by Polar Cave (of Mashpee.) For our dairy-free fans, we also offer four flavors of Richie's super premium Italian Ice.
Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I happened upon this terrific ice cream shoppe on a recent visit to the Cape. What luck. It was toward the very end of the evening and we were greeted and served by the owner. This is a family owned and run business whose passion is to have the best ice cream parlor in the area and they are well on the way to that goal. We had delicious hot fudge sundaes. The ice cream is from a local vendor and was rich, creamy and right on target in flavor. Hot fudge was excellent and the price was reasonable for the quality. Most of all, the ambience of an old fashioned ice cream establishment made everything taste even better. Make sure you stop by when on the cape...and they are open all year!

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Whenever I walk in here everyone is always so friendly! It's the only place I go to get ice cream. It is amazing. The owners have made the prices reasonable. It isn't expensive and is honestly worth every penny! I will definitely be back as soon as I get the chance!

Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Co-owner Donna & her daughter Serenity were so pleasant and personable. They gave us samples and made sure we were each happy with our selection. The selection of flavors was huge, portions were large, ice cream was WONDERFUL & prices were reasonable. They even offered little dishes of ice cream for the pups outside!

Worth the drive even if you're not staying close!!

Reviewed September 6, 2013

The owners are very friendly, the icecream is awesome-and so many flavors it is hard to choose a favorite-and the portions generous! I have a home in Dennisport and make a point of bringing all my guests here. But I would travel a distance to go to Aunties and you should too. You will keep going back! And I just found out they will be open year round!

Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Delicious ice cream. So many great flavors, it was difficult to choose. We chatted with the who was very friendly. Excellent experience and ice cream!