“The "BEST" Ice Cream On Cape Cod!!!!”

Aunties' Ice Cream Parlor
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Dennis Port
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups, Kids
Dining options: Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Enjoy a step back in time at one of Cape Cod's only year-round ice cream establishments serving traditional ice cream treats - cones and cups, sundaes, frappes, malts, floats, and old-fashioned ice cream sodas. At any one time we feature 36 flavors of delicious, creamy super-premium ice cream and amazing low-fat frozen yogurt made by Polar Cave (of Mashpee.) For our dairy-free fans, we also offer four flavors of Richie's super premium Italian Ice.
Yarmouth, Massachusetts
“The "BEST" Ice Cream On Cape Cod!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Go no further!! You will love this place in Dennisport on route 28. The ice cream and toppings are the best in my 49 years! A fun place with historic prints throughout the parlor. The owners are so friendly and fun.
I love to help out a new business and see their success grow! If u have a chance to try it, you will be so happy!! Thanks

1 Thank EnjoyLife09

Florida
“Hidden Gem... But Not For Long When It's This Good.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

I was sure we'd "discovered" something when we happened upon Auntie's Sunday night, and knew I had to write a review. Turns out, I see, that several others have beat me to it, as well they should. Better ice cream than the more well-known places, better price, better service, better atmosphere. I can and will definitely state that their Death by Chocolate the best rendition of that flavor I have ever experienced.

1 Thank RickNP
Providence, Rhode Island
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Flavors are robust and extremely enjoyable. Best kept secret on Cape!! Terrific! Friends recommended this and we are indebted! Such a treat!

Connecticut
“What a fun place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

We took the kids for ice cream twice during our week-long stay in Dennisport. Ice cream was delicious and nicely priced. The owners are so nice and attentive. Nice variety of flavors and toppings. Will definitely go back again next year!

New York City, New York
“Delicious ice cream, adorable atmosphere and wonderful service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

Ice cream at Auntie's was such a wonderful experience for our family. The owners were so sweet and had a great conversation with our little kids - they really made them feel special. The ice cream was delicious and the decor was just adorable. Quite possibly the cutest ice cream parlor bathroom that I've ever been in! Wish I lived closer so I could have my kids' birthday party here.

LOVED IT!!