“Total dissappointment”

Reviewed October 4, 2010

Total dissappointment

There are newer reviews for Egg & I

Reviewed August 18, 2010

My friend and I went here a few weeks ago for breakfast. It was terrible. The buffet was full of overcooked sausage and the eggs were runny and not real. Service is non existent here as well. I would recommend for a few dollars more going to The Lighthouse Inn which is only a few miles away and having their buffet breakfast which was excellent.

1  Thank ilvedanny05
Reviewed July 28, 2010

We go to this place every summer, but I thinnk it is not that great. Just average. It is nice to have the buffet, but there is other places that are better for breakfast. Try Helens Diner in West Yarmouth, at The Tidewater...That is a great place!

Reviewed June 15, 2010

Enjoyed Sunday breakfast after Church. A little disappointed when server forgot to ask how I wanted my eggs - most ask - and I ended up with scrambled, but was ok with it. Server did check occasionally to make sure we had everything we needed. Interior a very pleasant atmosphere. Everyone very nice. Breakfast was great, and would go back again.

1  Thank ctpt70
Reviewed May 28, 2010

We eat breakfast here at least once during our annual trip. The breakfast buffet is a good value and the biscuits and gravy are delicious!

1  Thank RLMS56