“Always the Best Meal of the Vacation”
Review of The Ebb Tide

The Ebb Tide
Ranked #13 of 47 Restaurants in Dennis Port
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: A true Cape Cod Classic! Built around an original Cape Cod sea captain’s home, the Ebb Tide serves fresh, local seafood, whole lobsters and prime beef in five intimate dining rooms. Three-Course Dinner Specials offered 5pm-6pm. Open May – September.
Reviewed October 14, 2013

A wonderful place to take your better half for that relaxing meal with all the trimmings. It is more on the higher end but worth that last night's dinner! Over the years, I've tried just about everything, even the escargot (not my favorite food but it tasted good). You will not be disappointed and you will surely return every year as we do.

I do not recommend unruly children as people are there to relax and enjoy a great meal.

1  Thank ozzy6900

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Ebb Tide was recommended to my husband and me by the Corsair and Cross Rip front desk person when checking in, and we had a wonderful meal. I ordered lobster mac and cheese that was to die for! Seriously, huge pieces of lobster baked in noodles with creamy cheese sauce. Talk about decadent comfort food!The décor is traditional and elegant, but not stuffy, and makes for the perfect atmosphere for a romantic, relaxing meal with conversation. I want to go back and wish I lived in Cape Cod.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Nice upscale-ish place. Competent, friendly service. But that lobster bisque makes the place - with the most lobster meat I've ever seen in a bisque!

Reviewed September 26, 2013

This is our first choice whenever we want to have a nice dinner out. We've eaten there 4 times during the summer of 2013 and have always had a great evening.

This is not a "trendy" upscale place, not loud, no bar scene. They have an older clientele. This is actually great, since you can always get a table without a reservation if you come at 7:30 or later!

We often order a salad and an appetizer -- don't miss the lobster fritters!

We've always had excellent waitresses. Whether a party of two or a table of ten, it's always been a great experience, and you don't want to miss the awesome gift shop next door.

Our favorites are the lobster ravioli, the swordfish, and, of course, the fritters! We just wish it was open all year around.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

From the time we entered to the time we departed we received excellent treatment. The food was wonderful, the ambiance is excellent and the wait staff was superb. We had the three course dinner for $27 and the experience was worth every dollar and then some. Highly recommended.