“Loved the food”

Ranked #12 of 48 Restaurants in Dennis Port
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: A true Cape Cod Classic! Built around an original Cape Cod sea captain’s home, the Ebb Tide serves fresh, local seafood, whole lobsters and prime beef in five intimate dining rooms. Three-Course Dinner Specials offered 5pm-6pm. Open May – September.
Reviewed September 4, 2012

So, if you want somewhere nice with very good service this is the place for you. Very fresh seafood, friendly service, and nice decor. We also ate in the lounge one night for a quick bite and the food was just as good.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

I have been eating at the Ebb Tide restaurant in Dennisport for over 35 years whenever I am lucky enough to go to the Cape. The food is always great, and I love their "Lobster pie". It is a classy place, and the gift shop next door is fabulous.

Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

My wife's family has been coming to Ebb Tide for the past the 30 years. I have been going the past 10 years. Visiting the Cape (Yarmouth area) is an annual family trip, and one night is always reserved to visit Ebb Tide. Food, service, atmosphere are always excellent.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

We went to the Ebb Tide on a Monday night for the 3 course meal for $26. To start, the crab cake was awesome, the Caesar salad was good and the rolls they put on the table were delicious. For a main course I had the swordfish, and while simply prepared was fresh and tasty. My husband had the shrimp and linguine which he enjoyed and our daughter has the fish and chips off the childrens menu which was the most succulent fried cod fillets I had ever tasted. The desserts were also amazing especially the chocolate cake. We were so satisfied we came back the next night and were very disappointed that the lobster bisque, sea scallops and shrimp dish that was ordered the night before was bland and tasteless. While a very pretty restaurant the lack of consistency was disappointing.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

I've been to the Ebb Tide over a dozen times over the past dozen years... my in-laws loved it. I had a tuna steak this past Friday evening, it was awesome. Other times, the meals have been just so-so. The menu doesn't change much from year to year, but they do occasionally have some specials that they excel at. But overall for the atmosphere and prices, I expect a little bit better quality. The staff is very good and friendly. I just feel like the place now caters to a very senior crowd, so they don't go all out in their meal preparation.... It's a bit too expensive for what you get.

2  Thank Annie M