“Gave it a shot...”

Royal Pizza & Family Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 47 Restaurants in Dennis Port
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: No stay on Cape Cod is complete without enjoying the Cape's best pizza and other delicious food such as pastas, salads, always fresh seafood, burgers, sandwiches, gyros, grinders, yummy deserts and refreshing ice cream. We use the freshest ingredients and make our pizza dough fresh every day. And you know what? We are serving breakfast now! We love mornings! And we're doing everything we can to make your mornings the best they can be. Start your day with delicious food, our smiles and increase your mood immediately!Our doors are open for you since 7 a.m. Please stop by and eat in our air conditioned, fresh repaired dining room with full liquor license or take your food to go. We look forward to serving you!
Reviewed August 23, 2011

My family has been coming to the Cape for 40 yrs. Well I could wait another 40 to eat here. We ordered 2 pizzas and mozz sticks. Total came to 37.00 Ouch!!. So we came home with our food and guess what it was burnt. So I call the resteraunt to tell them. Well I got attitude from the "manager". He said drive back and he will make it right. The way I see it is do right the first time. So lesson learned go to Dennisport House Of Pizza. Never had a problem.

1  Thank Nukes 44

Reviewed July 23, 2011

After failing to get into a pizzeria one town over from dennisport because of crowds, we headed back to royal pizzeria which was down the street from our rental. We were a bit surprised when we walked in to find the cafeteria style establishment. We ordered a sausage pizza, mozzarella sticks and buffalo wings. The restaurant was very clean and the food did come out fast. I suppose if you are in a pinch and hurry, this might be an acceptable place. But if you're looking for some really good pizza and wings....well then, this is not the place for you. Maybe we are spoiled in New York but frozen breaded chicken wings dipped in hot sauce don't count as buffalo wings and frozen ellio's style conveyor belt pizza doesn't count as pizza. Don't get me wrong. We ate in and lived. We were hungry. The staff was pleasant and prompt. The 50.00 dinner bill didn't help either. I would not recommend this restaurant for dining in dennisport.

1  Thank ltrail21
Reviewed June 30, 2011

Staff at the Edgewater pointed this place out for breakfast. With a name like 'pizzeria" you wouldn't expect breakfast, but they serve all 3 meals and have a full bar. Extensive menu with a Greek influence. For example, I had the Mediterranean Omelet, full of lots of good stuff plus sides of toast & home fries(crispy, the way we like them). Orange marmalade on the table - you don't see that very often. The owner came and chatted with us for a while. He didn't just ask "How is everything?" and then move on. I can recommend Royal without reservations. No pun intended.

1  Thank bonehomme
Reviewed June 20, 2011

After spending a week in Dennisport, we decided to stop for breakfast before heading home. Our intention was to go to a "Breakfast" restaurant that specialized in the egg cuisine.

Driving down lower county road, heading to a cross road to access Rt. 28, my sister immediately pulled into a restaurant that said it was a pizza restaurant. She said that it also says 'Now Serving Breakfast'. I said 'how good can that be?!?'

When we parked and went inside, there weren't very many people inside. The proprietors greeted us, and we were seated near several other people near the window.

Having looked outside, we saw a very relaxing deck, and decided to eat outside instead. We told them of our plans to go outside, and they said that they would be there to take our order.

I ordered French Toast and Bacon. My sister ordered Scrambled Egss with Cheese with Bacon. We both ordered Coffee.

The coffee came, and we enjoyed to the patio while waiting for our food. When the food came, my eyes were transfixed on our plates!!

On my plate were two slices of beautifully grilled french toast; an assortment of fruit and 5 (big) strips of bacon!! I figured that I couldn't finished, but as soon as I took my first bite of the french toast, it was soo delicious that I ended up eating the entire serving! I also thought that I couldn't possibly eat all the bacon, but having two slices that were cooked to a crispness that I love, I had to eat them all!!

The fruit was a delicious and unexpected addition to this breakfast!

I would definately return there and try the pizza, as well!!

I don't usually 'rave' about places to eat. But I need to let everyone know how wonderful their breakfasts are:)

1  Thank Jinzsa
Reviewed August 17, 2010

Just got back from two weeks in Dennis Port with my mother, wife and kids, and we must have eaten at the Royal at least five times. The pizza is very good, but there was plenty more on the menu, including great, big, salads, to satisfy everyone in our group. They also have a full liquor license. Together with the broad menu and the above-average seating areas (inside or on the front porch), that makes the Royal more than just a pizza place.

I was also impressed by the way the restaurant is run. I'm not sure whether I dealt with any owners while I was there, but the managers and employees were all extremely nice, and, more importantly, competent! They're committed to running the place right, and it shows. When I placed a 'phone order, they always read it back, and my order was ready when they said it would be. When there's a long line of people ordering, they keep things moving with courtesy and attention. They call your number to deliver your salad or appetizer in advance of your main order. I even saw a pizza cook come out of the kitchen to find a customer to better understand his order.

When you're vacationing, sometimes looking for a good place to grab lunch or supper can be like rolling the dice. If you're going to be in or around Dennis Port, you won't be disappointed by Royal Pizza. We'll definitely be back.