“Terrific Breakfast!!”

Royal Pizza & Family Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 48 Restaurants in Dennis Port
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: No stay on Cape Cod is complete without enjoying the Cape's best pizza and other delicious food such as pastas, salads, always fresh seafood, burgers, sandwiches, gyros, grinders, yummy deserts and refreshing ice cream. We use the freshest ingredients and make our pizza dough fresh every day. And you know what? We are serving breakfast now! We love mornings! And we're doing everything we can to make your mornings the best they can be. Start your day with delicious food, our smiles and increase your mood immediately!Our doors are open for you since 7 a.m. Please stop by and eat in our air conditioned, fresh repaired dining room with full liquor license or take your food to go. We look forward to serving you!
Canton, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrific Breakfast!!”
Reviewed June 20, 2011

After spending a week in Dennisport, we decided to stop for breakfast before heading home. Our intention was to go to a "Breakfast" restaurant that specialized in the egg cuisine.

Driving down lower county road, heading to a cross road to access Rt. 28, my sister immediately pulled into a restaurant that said it was a pizza restaurant. She said that it also says 'Now Serving Breakfast'. I said 'how good can that be?!?'

When we parked and went inside, there weren't very many people inside. The proprietors greeted us, and we were seated near several other people near the window.

Having looked outside, we saw a very relaxing deck, and decided to eat outside instead. We told them of our plans to go outside, and they said that they would be there to take our order.

I ordered French Toast and Bacon. My sister ordered Scrambled Egss with Cheese with Bacon. We both ordered Coffee.

The coffee came, and we enjoyed to the patio while waiting for our food. When the food came, my eyes were transfixed on our plates!!

On my plate were two slices of beautifully grilled french toast; an assortment of fruit and 5 (big) strips of bacon!! I figured that I couldn't finished, but as soon as I took my first bite of the french toast, it was soo delicious that I ended up eating the entire serving! I also thought that I couldn't possibly eat all the bacon, but having two slices that were cooked to a crispness that I love, I had to eat them all!!

The fruit was a delicious and unexpected addition to this breakfast!

I would definately return there and try the pizza, as well!!

I don't usually 'rave' about places to eat. But I need to let everyone know how wonderful their breakfasts are:)

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank Jinzsa

Pittsfield, Massachusetts
“Their Commitment Shows”
Reviewed August 17, 2010

Just got back from two weeks in Dennis Port with my mother, wife and kids, and we must have eaten at the Royal at least five times. The pizza is very good, but there was plenty more on the menu, including great, big, salads, to satisfy everyone in our group. They also have a full liquor license. Together with the broad menu and the above-average seating areas (inside or on the front porch), that makes the Royal more than just a pizza place.

I was also impressed by the way the restaurant is run. I'm not sure whether I dealt with any owners while I was there, but the managers and employees were all extremely nice, and, more importantly, competent! They're committed to running the place right, and it shows. When I placed a 'phone order, they always read it back, and my order was ready when they said it would be. When there's a long line of people ordering, they keep things moving with courtesy and attention. They call your number to deliver your salad or appetizer in advance of your main order. I even saw a pizza cook come out of the kitchen to find a customer to better understand his order.

When you're vacationing, sometimes looking for a good place to grab lunch or supper can be like rolling the dice. If you're going to be in or around Dennis Port, you won't be disappointed by Royal Pizza. We'll definitely be back.

Syracuse NY
“Decent pizza and good buffalo strips”
Reviewed July 26, 2010

This place has decent pizza, real good buffalo finger and my kids had 2 good kid meals. The whole bill was like $28, which included 2 milks and 2 sodas. I would recommend to anyone who wants good food in Cape Cod and doesn't want to spend a lot of money.

1 Thank SamiParty
dennis port, ma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Pizza plus”
Reviewed July 16, 2009

Very nice owners and service. Pizza very good, Greek specials excellent.

mil
“If Your Famished”
Reviewed March 12, 2009

Nothing beats a day on the beach with a good bottle of wine and a delicious pizza. So I recommend that you pick up your favorite wine and pizza on your way to the best day of your life. Try the chicken Alfredo pizza it's to dye for. Or just enjoy the patio it is so relaxing , enjoy your favorite drink in the sun while you read a good book, or cool off inside were the food smells delightful with fresh herbs.