“Where's the beef...”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating
Dennis Port, Massachusetts
“Where's the beef...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2012

Before this restaurant opened there was a great italian deli. So i stopped by here shortly after opening hoping to get a great sandwich like the old deli that was in this location. I was greeted nicely
as i entered the door. I asked what sandwich would u suggest . The girl suggested the roast beef
on brioch roll with red onion and boursin cheese. So i said fine sounds good so she rang up my sandwich and a bottled water at over $10.00. Which is fine i dont mind if i;m going to get something good. Roll was no bigger than typical bulkie roll and little stale,thick spread of boursin cheese and red onion i had to open roll to see if there was any roast beef ,there was but very little. Not worth $7.50
Icould go to any other sandwich shop or sub shop in area and gotten 3 times the beef for less money
I dont see this place lasting very long with this Quality of food . I'd pay for it just put something in it ...

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank BigJohn145

Oxford, Massachusetts
“Amazing new little place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2012

I have been to Heidi's a few times now this summer since they have been open and I love it! Their muffin tops are amazing and my favorite part is they have raspberry muffin tops and I LOVE raspberries in anything .. my boyfriend always gets their breakfast sandwiches which he loves.. iced coffee is good and I've heard from friends the Plover nest is amazing ( I believe its a pastry with an egg and cheese?)

Everyone who works there is very friendly. I hope Heidi's sticks around for a while.. its a nice change from the crazy lines and prices at Dunkins and Honeydew during the summer. Give it a try and you won't be let down.

1 Thank lynnieg14