This place is a dump not on the ocean, across the street from the ocean with limited view from the resort.
I went on a time-share tour and they did not even show a model unit (makes you wonder why). I peaked inside a unit while it was being cleaned - it was really, really dumpy. The free gifts were a SCAM. The $100 free gas (laughing) - they give you an application to send in with the $10 at a time, you must send in the application and a $10 receipt back and forth and you get a $10 check each time you complete the process. The COMPLIMENTARY cruise - you need $50/pp to get a travel request form, you send the travel request form back with 3 dates, if the 3 dates are not available your trip is null. you have 30 days to send the first $50/pp. This does not include port fees or taxes and any upgrades you choose cannot be guaranteed. A WASTE OF TIME.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two story rustic Motor Inn, ocean view or ocean front guest rooms, sandy beach; located 5 miles from HYA airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Breakers on the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Breakers On The Ocean Hotel Dennis Port
- The Breakers On Ocean
- The Breakers On The Ocean Cape Cod, MA - Dennis Port