We stayed at the Breakers after New Year’s. The staff was very friendly but we had to check in next door at the Soundings. We booked a one bedroom "oceanfront" but they initially gave us a loft condo at the other end of the building. Still could see the ocean but not oceanfront. They did upgrade to an ocean front overlooking the pool which overlooked the ocean. It took 3 hours for the temperature in the room to increase 4 degrees. If it wasn't for the electric fireplace it would have been too chilly. If you are on the top floor there is only a middle entrance so lugging things to your room can be cumbersome. The room manual called for a $25.00 a day room cleaning charge which we did not take "advantage" of so I don't know if they would have charged us anyway. There was no cook stove so unless you ate out all the time or bought TV dinners for the microwave you’d go hungry. The parking lot was poorly maintained with a lot of slippery ice. Forgive me for being so negative, but I don't think we got our monies worth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two story rustic Motor Inn, ocean view or ocean front guest rooms, sandy beach; located 5 miles from HYA airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your The Breakers on the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Breakers On The Ocean Hotel Dennis Port
- The Breakers On Ocean
- The Breakers On The Ocean Cape Cod, MA - Dennis Port