We have been to the cape many times but this was our first stay and the breakers. It was wonderful to be so close to the ocean and got to enjoy this warm december with walks on the beach. The condos were recently updated very comfortable and clean. We had a very large one bedroom unit with a small patio. The staff was all very kind and helpfull. Would definitely go back. The only negitive would be that sound seems to carry easily and that there is a quiet time. We had a family with small children above running but once "quiet time" began we never heard a peep from them. All and all a great location and we had a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two story rustic Motor Inn, ocean view or ocean front guest rooms, sandy beach; located 5 miles from HYA airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your The Breakers on the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Breakers On The Ocean Hotel Dennis Port
- The Breakers On Ocean
- The Breakers On The Ocean Cape Cod, MA - Dennis Port