“Nice place”

Ranked #14 of 19 Hotels in Dennis Port
massachusetts
“Nice place”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

My family and I stayed here for vacation in August 2012. The motel is a bit outdated to say the least and could use a bit of a face lift! It is in a great location and has its own private beach area that was nice for out child who is 2 years old. They also have a pool on location and the pool was clean and nice to have when we got tired of the beach. The rooms are located in a U shape and there is a nice grassy area that the children can play on and folks can sit out and enjoy the day. There was a nice breakfast resturant on site and a tiki bar (although I was not able to drink since I was pregnant so I cant say how the drinks were...lol) that people seemed to be having a great time at! I would def. return to the three seasons for another stay but do think they should upgrade their rooms for the price you pay...but hey, thats Cape Cod for you!!!!

Room Tip: It did appear that the rooms that are on the side that the fancy resturant was on where more "u...
1 Thank corey28

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

Beautiful location right on the ocean but their rooms are in bad shape. The screen on the sliding doors came off, the decor is old and just plain trailer trash! If they invested in redoing the hotel like they did their bar and restaurant this place would be amazing!

• Stayed October 2012
stbonjovifan
Reviewed September 29, 2012

We Love to stay at the Three Seasons. This was our second thrip there. We stayed in room 29 which looks over the ocean and is a top floor room. The rooms are clean and the front desk staff is great! We love the ocean and this beach is very comfortable and family friendly. The inground pool is also very family friendly. The breakfast there is awesome! The only think I would say is the bathrooms are outdated and the refridgerator is small. Other than that it was a great time and we will go back again!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank stbonjovifan
Stamford, Connecticut, United States
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Have been going to Three Seasons for 5+ years. We stay in an ocean front room and love the views from our balcony. The rooms are clean and the front desk staff outstanding. This year they upgraded the Coffee shop--awesome food at a reasonable price. Love the fresh mozzarella and tomato sandwich.
The only downside is the Tiki Bar. While great for those waiting for dinner next door, it is noisy for those of us staying there. The bar generates garbage that gets blown down onto the rocks, courtyard and the beach and no one cleans it up. The grounds used to be spotless with crew picking up trash, raking beach and emptying garbage--but seems like they have neglected that this year. And walking in my bathing suit carrying chairs, umbrellas and all my beach gear past some 20 people who are all dressed up for dinner is a little uncomfortable--especially when you have to march in front of the live entertainment and step over the amplifier cords. If not for the Tiki bar--and associated trash-- I would rate it Excellent.

Room Tip: Do not chose a 1st floor room near Tiki bard
2 Thank Sharon B
Canton, Massachusetts, United States
Reviewed September 18, 2012

We have been visiting the Three Seasons for 2 years after the resort we stayed at for 35 years, down the street from the Three Seasons, was purchased by a timeshare corporation. After dealing with the "corporate" timeshare people, I can certainly say that it is refreshing to work with "local" people like Ruth and the Hart family at the Three Seasons. This year, we stayed in their suite in June and one of their cottages in September. Both accommodations were outstanding (exceptionally clean and recently updated). I have not stayed in the rooms, but I did walk through one of the poolside rooms. Carpeting was spotless and the walls were freshly painted. The resort buildings and grounds, including the beach, are exceptionally well maintained.

Breakfast in the newly renovated cafe was outstanding (an upper class feel at reasonable prices - we had 2 eggs, toast, home fries and fruit for $6). Regarding the outdoor bar, during my stay, there was a crowd at the bar but noone was out of control. If this is of concern, simply request a room closer to the pool/office.

I have nothing but good things to say about the resort and the staff. My only complaint is that I did not find the Three Seasons sooner! Already have my reservation booked for next year!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Maine
Reviewed September 10, 2012

We stayed in the suite over Labor Day weekend with some family members visiting the Cape for a family party. If i had looked at the reviews on TA beforehand, I probably wouldn't have stayed here. There is a nice view of the ocean but you can't walk far before running into a pile of rocks that divides the properties, disguised as some sort of jeddy. They like to break up the beach in that area. Very disturbing. The beach should belong to everyone. Go to the National Seashore Beaches (like Nauset, 20 minutes away) if you like to walk on the beach where you don't have to step over people and you actually feel like you are at the beach. But I digress...

The suite was run down and disappointing for $275 a night. The floor of the living room and bathroom needed vacuuming and when we asked they took care of it fairly quickly. There was a really old, worn oriental in the living room that looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a long time. I put a towel on the couch before I sat on it. The furnishings were old and worn. The bathroom and kitchen areas were clean, thank goodness. The king size bed was very comfortable. The other room had a couple of twin beds and it did not smell very clean in there. I think the carpet needs to be replaced. Overall, it was icky. And as other reviewers have said, it's kind of a party place. People leaving at 1am woke us up and then the staff arriving early in the morning woke us up. Not a relaxing place. We kept making jokes about how it compared the hotels in Greece we had stayed in. NOT!

I will say the breakfast staff, young, friendly people, was busy labor day morning but we received our food in a reasonable amount of time. I had the eggs with bacon and home fries. Very good. Others had french toast and the yogurt parfait, pancakes. All delicious. The french toast with the fruit on top was HUGE. Our young cousin ate just one piece!

I think CecileQ hit the nail on the head. We won't be returning. Oh, and we had dinner at the seafood restaurant up the street on Depot at the Wee Packet (strange name, but good food). The fish and chips was huge. I requested onion rings with it and, other than having a stomach ache later, cause I never eat fried food!, it was delicious! Cooked perfectly. Friendly staff, good service.

Head to the outer Cape if you want to experience the beaches of Cape Cod. This area does not do it justice. If you want a pool and a small beach for kids and don't mind the partying, this might be your kind of place.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank carolinedevlin
Springfield, Massachusetts
Reviewed September 6, 2012

My sister and I recently stayed here with our children and her grandchildren. We had a fabulous time! The rooms were spacious and clean! The beach was perfect! Having the room close to the beach and pool was perfect with the kids. Everything we needed - including takeout - was within walking distance. To top off the day, the musical entertainment at the beach bar was an added benefit! We will recommend to everyone! Thank you!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Dennis Port
#4 of 19 in Dennis Port
The Garlands
The Garlands
#16 of 19 in Dennis Port

Been to Three Seasons Motor Lodge? Share your experiences!