“Can't wait to go back!”

Three Seasons Motor Lodge
Ranked #14 of 19 Hotels in Dennis Port
“Can't wait to go back!”
Reviewed August 15, 2011

We found the Three Seasons by accident while having dinner next door at "The Ocean House" (excellent restaurant!). We stayed on the bottom floor with our two boys, ages 5 & 7. Had several other families with us. Could not have had a better time!! So kid friendly, with the beach, pool and field to play in. The Tiki bar, the beach waitresses and breakfast and lunch on premises were awesome! I don't think I wore shoes for days at a time!!! Great memories for everyone, can't wait for next year!

• Stayed August 2011

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Wakefield, Rhode Island
Reviewed July 30, 2011

This was our 2nd stay at Three Seasons. We love this resort mainly for its location and grounds. The motel sits on the beach with an outdoor pool and a large grassy area to play outdoor games with family and friends. If you love the beach, this place is great. You can spend some time on the beach, then play some wiffleball and then cool off in the pool...all without getting in the car!!! We traveled with another family and packed lots of snacks and some lunch food. The resort does offer breakfast and lunch (which our fine) but we only used it in a pinch. There are great restaurants in the area and lots of yummy ice cream shops.
The room was decent and clean. I think the room could use some updating, but it's fine for a few days. It all adds to that great beachy feel! Don't forget about the adult beverages served at the Tiki bar and the drink service provided on the beach (but you can also take coolers onto the sand).

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank beachy86
Dalton, Massachusetts
Reviewed June 1, 2011

Quick memorial weekend vacation with the kids. Loved the property, nice pool, well maintained lawn, clean rooms, nice beach and a Tiki bar. Great location with plenty of things for the kids to do. Room with oceanview a definate bonus !!!
Guys at the tiki bar were super cool with the kids and made them the best frozen drinks !!! We will be coming back !!

Room Tip: Get an Oceanview room !!
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Jennifer41518
South of Boston, MA
Reviewed September 22, 2010

This is a nice property right on the beach. Staff is friendly. The room was large and very clean. I liked that our room (#51, 1st floor) was a corner unit with 2 sets of sliders. However, there is an outdoor bar a stonesthrow from the room. The revelry there lasted into the wee hours Saturday night - impossible to sleep through - so we ended up closing both sliders and turning on the A/C fan to drown out the noise. There were also some privacy issues for us... I disliked having to pull the dark curtains completely shutting out the view we were paying for. I do wish the clerk who took our reservations had alerted me to this.

I would rate this place as a great party scene. At our age, we prefer peace and quiet and sleeping to the sound of waves rather than the A/C.

No toiletries are provided - be sure to bring your own shampoo, etc. (although they sell some in the lobby). I don't think they provide any beach towels either.

We also found the place a bit bereft of flowers and plantings common to other properties where we've stayed.

Basically OK... rooms further away from the water likely are quieter - and cheaper.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank S&L_from_MA
Everett, Massachusetts
Reviewed August 3, 2010

It was my first time at the Cape, so now i am spoiled... This Place has everything you need and more. if you require more, you are a short drive to alot of things to do. The Tiki Bar was the BEST!! The bartenders are the BEST!!! everyone was friendly.. HIghly recommend this resort.... We plan on going back this fall and every year for vacation.. =)

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank sparklez1010
Royersford, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 30, 2010

My husband had a family reunion in Dennis Port this past weekend. We stayed at the Three Seasons. This is a fantastic place to stay. There location is perfect and the employees are extremely helpful and super friendly. We would not think twice about reserving a room here again. The ocean front room & balcony was unbelieveable with 2 chairs & table & lounge chair. The room was exceptional - clean - spacious and well maintained. If you are looking for a great vacation Motel - Three Seasons - is the place!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank ny2pa
MA
Reviewed August 27, 2009

I was traveling with my 9 year old nephew, my 67(sorry mom) year old Mother. I found Three Seasons after reading Tripadvisor and I was very pleased with our stay.

I requested a first floor, ocean view unit. You enter the room from the parking lot and it continues straight to a set of sliding glass doors that lead to a little patio area. There was a nice grassy area in front of us and the other side of the hotel across from us. To our left was the pool, to our right the ocean. You do have to use stairs to get to the beach. That wasn't easy for my mom but she was content lounging by the pool. My nephew had a blast because he could go from ocean to pool to ocean. I think that is what makes it a great place to stay for families.

The room itself was clean and very roomy. They have rollaway beds but we also packed a single air mattress with plenty of room to put that down. There was a closet area with a fridge, a tv, table with two chairs and a desk with a chair. Being on the first floor we could hear the people above us walking, but other than that we couldn't hear a thing. I would rather be on the first floor and hear some walking than have to carry our stuff up the stairs to get to our room. With the first floor rooms you can literally park right outside your door so unloading was easy.

The pool was very clean and had chairs to lounge around in. Pool is open 9-9 and if you went out at 9 you'd get the pool to yourself for a good hour. Then at dinner time around 6, again, no one in the pool. Even with a lot of kids at the pool, everyone was there with an adult so it was not out of control.

The hotel has lounge chairs above the beach so you do not have to venture down the stairs. There is a shed with chairs, umbrella's and boogie boards that you can take to the beach as well. There is a "tiki" bar set up above the beach. with a plasma tv and chairs all around. A waitress walked around taking orders from the pool and the beach.

There is a little restaurant on site. I did not eat there but I went in one morning for coffee to go. They also had muffins you could take as well as a full breakfast. The food looked good from what I could tell. They also have some tables and chairs outside so you can eat there if you want. Right next door is a formal restaurant but we did not eat there during our stay.

I loved the location of this hotel because it was off the main roads. It was down some side roads as opposed to the hotels on 28. There are even a few restaurants within walking distance(though we drove as my mom couldn't walk that far), as well as the ice cream shop Sundae School(highly recommend) so it is very convenient.

The website had mentioned wi-fi but we were unable to get a connection. They provide soap but no shampoo or lotion. No hairdryer.

I have stayed at hotels that cost twice as much as this and hotels that cost half as much but I feel like this was a good value over all and I'd stay here again.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
#16 of 19 in Dennis Port
The Club at Cape Cod
The Club at Cape Cod
#6 of 19 in Dennis Port

Been to Three Seasons Motor Lodge? Share your experiences!